Anyone on Xbox Live ? Care to Team up.

Posted 15th Jan
Anyone on here play games online and want to team up on a few games or play a few games of fortnite ?

See, I don't have any friends So need a few people to play games with.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
Just got a new Xbox too so no friends
I could play soon but need a headset
ID is Ratchet09km#5090
Xbox has a looking for group feature where you can find new people. May be worth looking into that! Also there’s a lot of forums if you give it a quick google.
Get Modern Warfare and you'll be able to play with friends on Xbox or PS4
Toon_army15/01/2020 21:41

Get Modern Warfare and you'll be able to play with friends on Xbox or PS4

.. or PC
frakison16/01/2020 13:48

.. or PC

I hate then guys I know I'm good but their aim accuracy is next level, makes me want to go buy a s##t hot PC and whoop everybody.
My K/D has been destroyed this past week due to spawn traps on shipment, all I wanted was to platinum my pistols... one pistol to go and I'm done
Toon_army16/01/2020 14:37

I hate then guys I know I'm good but their aim accuracy is next level, …I hate then guys I know I'm good but their aim accuracy is next level, makes me want to go buy a s##t hot PC and whoop everybody.My K/D has been destroyed this past week due to spawn traps on shipment, all I wanted was to platinum my pistols... one pistol to go and I'm done

Plat pistols is a no go for me, too much stress, still trying to get the Kilo longshots, don’t even care but it’s the last camo, I WILL DO IIIIIT!!!!!
frakison16/01/2020 23:43

Plat pistols is a no go for me, too much stress, still trying to get the …Plat pistols is a no go for me, too much stress, still trying to get the Kilo longshots, don’t even care but it’s the last camo, I WILL DO IIIIIT!!!!!

I've done the Kilo I'm positive it was my first gold! These are some of my golds below;
Kilo
Ram7
M13
M4A1
Mp7
P90
Bizon
Mp5
M91
X16

For long shots on the kilo just use a thermal optic so you can see people further away and make sure the guns set for range, the ADS will be really slow but long range shouldn't matter. Its mount kills I hate
Toon_army17/01/2020 00:36

I've done the Kilo I'm positive it was my first gold! These are some of my …I've done the Kilo I'm positive it was my first gold! These are some of my golds below;KiloRam7M13M4A1Mp7P90BizonMp5M91.3571911.50X16For long shots on the kilo just use a thermal optic so you can see people further away and make sure the guns set for range, the ADS will be really slow but long range shouldn't matter. Its mount kills I hate

OMG, you've been busy!! I'll try that, just doing the usual Shoot house camping on the walls... not making many friends! I found mount kills easiest on shipment, but now everyone just lobs a grenade in the container now regardless so its harder
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions