Groups

Anyone onhere familiar with authentic kanji symbols?

Gettin a tatt and need to know if the symbols ill be choosing are legit representations of what they say they are

4 Comments

I know some slight kanji what are they and ill check for you?

The guy who did my tattoos said it is hard to get kanji right as they often depend on the pressure of the pen stroke (which you cannot replicate in a tattoo) and context.

tattoos are the worst thing on body.if you are really into it then atleast do hina tattoos which will go off in few months,so to keep it just refresh it or you will get rid automatically

Butterbean

The guy who did my tattoos said it is hard to get kanji right as they … The guy who did my tattoos said it is hard to get kanji right as they often depend on the pressure of the pen stroke (which you cannot replicate in a tattoo) and context.

Context is key. for example, the same symbol can mean coastal, white tree and **** - depending on the symbol preceding it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3111098
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1420
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764579
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1933

See more discussions