Anyone onhere familiar with authentic kanji symbols?

Found 31st Jan 2011
Gettin a tatt and need to know if the symbols ill be choosing are legit representations of what they say they are

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

I know some slight kanji what are they and ill check for you?

The guy who did my tattoos said it is hard to get kanji right as they often depend on the pressure of the pen stroke (which you cannot replicate in a tattoo) and context.

tattoos are the worst thing on body.if you are really into it then atleast do hina tattoos which will go off in few months,so to keep it just refresh it or you will get rid automatically

Butterbean

The guy who did my tattoos said it is hard to get kanji right as they … The guy who did my tattoos said it is hard to get kanji right as they often depend on the pressure of the pen stroke (which you cannot replicate in a tattoo) and context.

Context is key. for example, the same symbol can mean coastal, white tree and **** - depending on the symbol preceding it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771766
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1115
    3. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…22
    4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54846

See more discussions