Expired

Anyone order a watch from wowcher 'Gray Kingdom'?

Found 4th Dec 2015
Hi All

Wowcher seem to have good sales on watches currently.

Most watches are sent through 'Gray Kingdom' they seem to be a small/new company.

Worried they may be fake, anyone have any experiences?

1. Ask
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Watch
5 Comments

I got one, all seems good, arrived in original armani black box with certificate of authenticity, exactly the same as a watch I got for my girlfriend from a well known company last year.. I would say the discounted price is because of , as you said, they are a new company.. To get new customers they have to offer a better price and service or people will just stick with what they know and trust.

Hi,

Just a heads up, I bought a watch from them, horrendous customer service and awful experience. Watch was never received and 2 months later I am still waiting for refund.
Hope this helps,

Did you order it from wowcher or directly the website? Also how did you get in contact with them? Thanks! X

I ordered from gray Kingdom last Tuesday. I had contacted them on Monday asking on the progress of my order. They haven't got back to me. Very poor customer service. I'm going to contact trading standards. I've had enough. It was through wowcher

checked

I ordered from gray Kingdom last Tuesday. I had contacted them on … I ordered from gray Kingdom last Tuesday. I had contacted them on Monday asking on the progress of my order. They haven't got back to me. Very poor customer service. I'm going to contact trading standards. I've had enough. It was through wowcher

Did your problem get resolved?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants