Groups

Anyone Order the £5.99 boxsets from play?

Anyones still on order taken?

12 Comments

Yeah pal, mine still say Order Taken as well.

Original Poster

Guessing we ain't going to get them.

Looks that way. What did you order? I ordered two of the Stealth/Vantage Point/SWAT boxsets, one for me, one to sell on to cover the cost of mine hopefully, also it meant I could use a McD's voucher for £2 off as well.

Original Poster

Ordered the 5 blu-ray sets 3 of them. Different ones.

I ordered one and still the same as you guys. o well, was worth a try.

Original Poster

Not sure whether to jsut cancel it now.

Adam2050;8475004

Not sure whether to jsut cancel it now.

Let them cancel it - you might get a voucher out of it...

Mines still on order taken too, the thing is, they're massively overpriced to start with... Would you part with £60 (ish) for those blu rays?

Flodd;8475063

Let them cancel it - you might get a voucher out of it...Mines still on … Let them cancel it - you might get a voucher out of it...Mines still on order taken too, the thing is, they're massively overpriced to start with... Would you part with £60 (ish) for those blu rays?

especially not when you can purchase them individually from them for less anyway!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8475167

CAn't you just ask in that thread. Everytime there's a miss price do we … CAn't you just ask in that thread. Everytime there's a miss price do we need another thread for it in misc aswell.

Well no one answers, and does it really matter, a lot better then threads about how do I look? or I can't google something.

No I wouldn't pay for them.

Original Poster

Still no movement.

Original Poster

Still nothing.

Nope mine havent changed!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions