EXPIRED

anyone order the recent 500gb usb 3.0 HD from amazon seller TEMAinformatica

Im sure the deal appear here but only briefly. I ordered, the item has not been dispatched and no email response to me email. I now notice the seller has only one feedback being negative (none at the time of my order, but it was fairly cheap).

Anyone had any dealing? or actually received the product?

Seagate STBX500200 Expansion 500GB USB 3.0 portable 2.5 inch external hard drive - Black

6 Comments

Get onto Amazon live chat, very helpful
Edited by: "benjammin316" 20th Dec 2014

ibblackberry1 I also ordered and have just spoke with Amazon live chat, they said…..
"Seller Support have just confirmed they are no longer selling on Amazon, I am going to submit a claim to get your money back - is that ok?"

hope this helps.

Original Poster

Purps

ibblackberry1 I also ordered and have just spoke with Amazon live chat, … ibblackberry1 I also ordered and have just spoke with Amazon live chat, they said….."Seller Support have just confirmed they are no longer selling on Amazon, I am going to submit a claim to get your money back - is that ok?"hope this helps.

Thanks purps, very helpful I will get in touch with Amazon live chat now.

Your welcome,

Original Poster

just spoken to them as advised. they have processed the A to Z claim and I assume this will result in a refund shortly. Cheers again.

per amazon: "I've checked and see that the seller has left the plat form, I'm afraid that your order will not be delivered. In this case, I'll process the refund."

Glad you got it sorted to
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?38
    2. Laser eye surgery22
    3. Looking for a Combination Microwave preferably a flatbed22
    4. Best student laptop max budget £300?22

See more discussions