anyone ordered from adams website recently?!

hi there..its my daughters bday next week and adams sent me an email for a 10% code...had a quick look on website and because i hadnt ordered anything they sent me a free delivery code...desperate for custom me thinks!! anyhow i want to order from them but obviously with them going into administration i was wondering if it was safe..if anyone had ordered recently and received goods...thanks for your help and rep will be added for replies.

13 Comments

no way I would risk it TBH, they're in administration and if they don't deliver you've got no chance of getting your money back.... not worth it even with 50% off!

do not risk it,

chrishill;3998506

no way I would risk it TBH, they're in administration and if they don't … no way I would risk it TBH, they're in administration and if they don't deliver you've got no chance of getting your money back.... not worth it even with 50% off!

Unfortunately I have to say I agree. I would be really nervous as the money is paid before the arrival of the goods. I personally wouldn't risk it in the present economic climate. Debs

if you do decide to-i think f you pay with credit card you are covered if you spend £100-not sure you will be spending that tho ! Think you'd be better looking somewhere else !

Banned

adams shops have now gone, i wouldnt

you may as well throw your money into the drain......cos you aint gonna see nothing from them!!!!
dont risk it!!
:thinking::)

Original Poster

cant believe they are sending me emails trying to tempt me then if they are having major problems!!..gutted there was a top i wanted for my daughter which is not in local store!

hi there i dont think you can as it says temp checkout problem when you go on website :
adams.co.uk/sec…gin

Same as everyone else has said, its risky. But they may just be gettin rid of stock, so if its cheap it may be worth a shot! Hope i helped

Original Poster

thanks..rep to all helpers

mamamia7;3999046

cant believe they are sending me emails trying to tempt me then if they … cant believe they are sending me emails trying to tempt me then if they are having major problems!!..gutted there was a top i wanted for my daughter which is not in local store!

these e-mails are sent from an automated system which they probably haven't turned off

risky if you use a debit card? are you all sure?

Hi-ordered school uniform last week buy one get one half price...12 polos two pairs school pants £17. The polos are priced £8 each pack and i have 4. Good service, as usual.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2079
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions