Groups

Anyone ordered from Adams.co.uk recently?

Are they safe to order from (as, I will get my order as they aren't about to go bust?)

And does anyone know any discount codes? The £20 one has expired

Thank you

12 Comments

I have a friend who has and it was fine.

Me personally I would not be buying from them as they gave the staff at my local 3 minutes notice of their job loss eg staff turned up to work and were told go home we're bust.

Make sure to pay with Credit card or Halifax Visa Debit/ or any other Visa Debit

Original Poster

dontasciime;5914539

Me personally I would not be buying from them as they gave the staff at … Me personally I would not be buying from them as they gave the staff at my local 3 minutes notice of their job loss eg staff turned up to work and were told go home we're bust.Make sure to pay with Credit card or Halifax Visa Debit/ or any other Visa Debit

I have a Halifax Visa Debit card, will I be covered if I use that, then?

hotukdeals.com/ite…-y/

found free delivery code if thats any good

I see that on the site its free delivery over £10 anyway

I ordered a few weeks ago, no problems.

Original Poster

jeany123;5914579

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/447135/free-delivery-at-adams-co-uk-when-y/found free delivery code if thats any good

Nah, it's free over £10 anyway - I am ordering £110 and want more discount I tell ye, more! :giggle:

i always order from adams..with no problem. I even have both my local stores still open.

mamamia7;5914677

i always order from adams..with no problem. I even have both my local … i always order from adams..with no problem. I even have both my local stores still open.

Mine are too. I go in a few times a week, they always have some good bargains :thumbsup:

I havent used it for a long while but I'm sure tis safe x x x

Original Poster

Have ordered, thanks guys.

Didn't realise that i would have to pay for returns (bit of a downer as both my kids are between size) so have had to down-size my order

Jumpingphil;5917341

I'm pretty sure it's credit cards only, not debit.The Harlow shop has now … I'm pretty sure it's credit cards only, not debit.The Harlow shop has now gone.

Yes normally however if you have a VISA debit card you have a facility called chargeback which actually IMO offers a better solution to a credit card dispute and even better the rules for the DEBIT apply to VISA CREDIT card now (eg no spending limit) ...look further up for the link i provided [edit] here it is again whatconsumer.co.uk/vis…ck/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE11
      2. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248808

See more discussions