Anyone ordered from CaliWhite.co.uk? (Scam or not?)

Found 30th Mar 2016
Hi, I've placed an order here but can't find any reviews of the place.. It says it used to be UKCrestWhitestrips.co.uk

Has anybody ordered from here either this website or it's previous URL? I placed my order 2 days ago and still don't have a dispatch email you see..
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
I used them a long time ago. Ordered and paid, heard nothing. Emailed and emailed them for weeks- heard nothing. My stuff did eventually come but it was around 2 months late. Also they didn't send what I ordered. I ordered a 22% strength whitener and they sent 16%. They didn't reply to my Emails at all.
Looks like its not UK based.

scamadviser.com/che….uk
Edited by: "Argoj" 30th Mar 2016
Little late now but I would have bought them from eBay. They are also probably cheaper on eBay.

Tip: Since you can no longer buy them on eBay.co.uk, visit eBay.com and there are loads of international sellers. Personally would only buy from the US though since I fear the ones in Hong Kong are more likely to be fake.
Managers

got my last batch from here if it … got my last batch from here if it helps.http://www.dentstore.co.uk/crest-whitestrips

They are highly overpriced.
joshp

They are highly overpriced.

​didn't think that was too bad for the professional supreme ones.
Managers

got my last batch from here if it … got my last batch from here if it helps.http://www.dentstore.co.uk/crest-whitestrips

Did these come sealed (The polythene on the box)?
pugit666

I used them a long time ago. Ordered and paid, heard nothing. Emailed and … I used them a long time ago. Ordered and paid, heard nothing. Emailed and emailed them for weeks- heard nothing. My stuff did eventually come but it was around 2 months late. Also they didn't send what I ordered. I ordered a 22% strength whitener and they sent 16%. They didn't reply to my Emails at all.

Thanks! Did you receive the box with polythene wrapping on, i.e. the plastic wrap? I'm wary that even if I receive the product, it may come as loose packets.. Which would highly indicate they are past the 'Use by' date.

I bought mine from Amazon US, were cheaper than the dentstore link and the whitestrips uk link mentioned on HUKD recently. hotukdeals.com/tag…903

louiselouise

You can buy them from Amazon US - I got Crest Whitestrips Supreme (not … You can buy them from Amazon US - I got Crest Whitestrips Supreme (not sure if there's an alternative now as there's so many different types available). Blurb from Amazon says, "Crest Whitestrips Supreme has 100mg of gel with 14% hydrogen peroxide = 14mg of hydrogen peroxide per upper strip. Crest Whitestrips Professional has 200mg of gel with 6.5% hydrogen peroxide per upper strip. Crest Whitestrips Supreme is the most effective of the Crest Whitening Strips."Just one treatment with these White Strips is enough for most, they are pretty strong.I bought from ABC Wholesale though they don't seem to ship to the UK now. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00L6F6KNE/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new (full box of 84 strips)Seller Express Health comes up as: Items: GBP 38.70Shipping & handling: GBP 4.83Total before tax: GBP 43.53Estimated tax to be collected: GBP 0.00Import Fees Deposit GBP 8.71Order total: GBP 52.2442 strips from the same seller is http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CBYJOVY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_1&smid=A3SY7P2NFH5KUXItems: GBP 25.67Shipping & handling: GBP 3.79Total before tax: GBP 29.46Estimated tax to be collected: GBP 0.00Import Fees Deposit GBP 5.89Order total: GBP 35.3528 strips are here, GBP 18.79 from the same seller http://www.amazon.com/Crest-Whitestrips-Supreme-PRO-Strips/dp/B00FZQ3SI0/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1458400594&sr=1-4&keywords=Crest+Whitestrips+Supreme

I'd assume Amazon US seller Express Health still posts to the UK - another HUKDer ordered from there recently.
Edited by: "louiselouise" 31st Mar 2016
I ordered 24nov, still waiting. Their website says they have had issues with delivery and they replied to my earlier email stating they would hope I have them by today which I haven't, has anyone got a contact number. I've emailed them again and asked them to ring me but heard nothing yet.
Any tips?
Thanks
Alivm

I ordered 24nov, still waiting. Their website says they have had issues … I ordered 24nov, still waiting. Their website says they have had issues with delivery and they replied to my earlier email stating they would hope I have them by today which I haven't, has anyone got a contact number. I've emailed them again and asked them to ring me but heard nothing yet. Any tips? Thanks

Yeah they won't answer me either. No phone number available. I am fuming, no delivery info, no refund and no contact at all. Should be reported.
Ordered the 10th December and I have received emails telling me they switched couriers and it has blown up in their faces but after reading other people's coments and feed back am guessing I can kiss good buy to my order of £132. It was my first purchase from them and defo my last. I am now very weary of ordering from out of the UK as this also was a first for me .
Seago

Ordered the 10th December and I have received emails telling me they … Ordered the 10th December and I have received emails telling me they switched couriers and it has blown up in their faces but after reading other people's coments and feed back am guessing I can kiss good buy to my order of £132. It was my first purchase from them and defo my last. I am now very weary of ordering from out of the UK as this also was a first for me .

theres a uk seller you could have used.globalisolutions.co.uk/sho…ial
they post from uk free but from 1st jan will be charging £1.99 delivery
Hi guys! We are so sorry about the issues we experienced over the holiday period. It was a carrier issuer which has now been rectified. We received a huge number of emails due to the issue and were struggling to get to all of them quickly enough for some customers. If anyone is still having issues or did not have their issue sorted originally, please contact us again at hello@caliwhite.com and we will help sort out your issue. Many apologies again for the inconvenience this caused.

In terms of the pricing of some of our products, we have had to increase some prices due to the increased cost of distributing the Crest range in the UK. The Brexit has caused a huge devaluation of the British Pound and Crest have increased their wholesale price which has in turn made it more difficult to supply these products to the UK. Some of our competitors have resorted to selling counterfeit Crest Whitestrips so please be careful where you purchase from.

We are releasing a new range of Cali White products this year so UK customers will have better, more affordable options as well as natural, organic products for those interested in healthier options. Please let us know if you need assistance by contacting us at hello@caliwhite.com and we will be here to help
sadly Mr Caliwhite I am one of your customers who is STILL waiting for my order (9 weeks now and counting), I have emailed the email address on your site and also the one you have entered above, After googling your website I see this is the only you are prepared to communicate to your customers. I am £89.99 out of pocket and now wish to receive a refund as I have gone else where to another site who were cheaper and it arrived 1 day later.
mrwhitelabel

theres a uk seller you could have … theres a uk seller you could have used.http://globalisolutions.co.uk/shop/crest-14-dt-special they post from uk free but from 1st jan will be charging £1.99 delivery

Hi Seago, if it helps I ordered mine from ukteethwhitening.com who are based in the UK and it arrived the very next day
Hi guys, if there is anyone on here who have not been dealt with or are still having issues, please email us at hello@caliwhite.com and we will do our best to sort it out for you. We had some issues with shipping carriers at the end of 2016 but those issues have been rectified.

skin_flint, I have checked our email system for any emails from you and I cannot find any. I am unable to find an email address for you on your profile so please try and contact us on our Facebook page. Please private message us through Facebook via your Facebook profile. You can find our Facebook page by searching CaliWhite Whitestrips in the search bar at the top of your Facebook page. We will help you sort this issue out.
I get a reply after 2 months and 2 weeks that's some customer service!!!!!!!! I tried contacting you via your website and Facebook and never got a reply, you only seem to reply when customers complain on websites. I think your customer service is appalling and your website is very misleading claiming selling loose strips is fake yet you sell loose strips on your site.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants