Groups

Anyone ordered from panjewellery.com ??

The missus is having a gander, just done a whois lookup and it's only been around since nov '09. Seems a bit cheap too...

Anyone used them before?

4 Comments

supermod

Domain name: panjewellery.comRegistrant Contact: fcgem Wei Pang () … Domain name: panjewellery.comRegistrant Contact: fcgem Wei Pang () Fax: Tonghai Road Shanghai, P 200241 CN

Its based in China and there is no contact telephone number or address - only a blank email form. and they try to avoid custom fees by providing false information (by specially packaging our products and marking then with a low value)

A8:We guarantee that our product will be shipped through customs and … A8:We guarantee that our product will be shipped through customs and straight to your door! This guarantee includes that our shipping will take only 7-10 days worldwide. We avoid customs seizure and import/insurance fees by specially packaging our products and marking then with a low value. In the rare case of customs seizure we will re-ship your order immediately, at our expense. Our methods have proved that 99% of our customers receive their package with no hassles or import fees.

and their payment methods :

# Q11: What payment methods do you accept?A11:We accept Visa, MasterCard … # Q11: What payment methods do you accept?A11:We accept Visa, MasterCard and Western Union.

Original Poster

Thanks sigma! :thumbsup:

supermod

no problem

Hey i have been searching the internet to find something about this panjewellery.com that supposed to be in the uk. I tried to order a gift for christmas and it didn't accept my card. And a while later they send me 2 emails that i have ordered 2 things. I send them mails but the emails or not ok. i send them messages on chat (supposed to be 24 hours) nothing not yesterdag not today. And i just checked my account and there's be an payment to a chinees name or whatever. that's more than what I was going to buy. So I was wondering anyone had to deal with this panjewellery
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions