Groups

Anyone ordering the 50% off £30 Dominos?? Some Info on 2 for Tues

Just to let you know that I've just tried this myself for a delivery tonight. As long as you order £30 worth of food first for the 50% discount you can then also add the 2 for Tuesday onto the order, defo. So anyone needing 4 pizza's or if you're just being greedy you can order these to benefit from both.

Also, although it says you cannot use the offer with ice cream, you can with the other desserts (waffles/cookies etc) as just done so.

Hope this helps some peeps.

14 Comments

So what did you get and how much did it come too?

Wouldn't just 2 x Two for Tuesday work out the same?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6705917

So what did you get and how much did it come too?

I was just playing around as we only needed 2 pizzas which we ordered with 2 garlic bread, 2 waffles and a wedges, that was £16.** instead of £32.**, then just added 2 C&T pizzas on the 2 for Tues which I thought would cancel the 50% discount, but it didn't

tightasagnatschu;6705955

Wouldn't just 2 x Two for Tuesday work out the same?

Yes theoretically but you cannot use the 50% off £30 with offers so you need to order £30 first, then if you need more you can add the 2 for Tuesday

Did I miss the 50% off £30 voucher then?

natversion1;6706055

Did I miss the 50% off £30 voucher then?

hotukdeals.com/ite…o-c

I think it's that?

how much delivered for your extra pizza that you won't eat please? :thumbsup:

ppg ok? :roll:

But its 50% off no need for the 24tues deal does it not work out the same either way you do it ?

Well I'm confused...

But just noticed that the Meateor is back... yum.

emasu;6706212

Well I'm confused...But just noticed that the Meateor is back... yum.

I think the op has got it a bit wrong unless it me :?

No meateor in my shop its the big smokey.

waterloo;6706238

I think the op has got it a bit wrong unless it me :? No meateor in my … I think the op has got it a bit wrong unless it me :? No meateor in my shop its the big smokey.

Nope i'm with you on this one I don't think i'm getting it

On the bright side the meateor is in the northampton store

mufc72;6705975

I was just playing around as we only needed 2 pizzas which we ordered … I was just playing around as we only needed 2 pizzas which we ordered with 2 garlic bread, 2 waffles and a wedges, that was £16.** instead of £32.**, then just added 2 C&T pizzas on the 2 for Tues which I thought would cancel the 50% discount, but it didn'tYes theoretically but you cannot use the 50% off £30 with offers so you need to order £30 first, then if you need more you can add the 2 for Tuesday

Sorry - I get you now... it was the "So anyone needing 4 pizza's or if you're just being greedy you can order these to benefit from both." from the original post that confused.
    Thought you could get 2 x Two for Tuesday and 1 x waffles for just over £15. Now that would be scorching hot :w00t:

tightasagnatschu;6706333

Sorry - I get you now... it was the "So anyone needing 4 pizza's or if … Sorry - I get you now... it was the "So anyone needing 4 pizza's or if you're just being greedy you can order these to benefit from both." from the original post that confused.Thought you could get 2 x Two for Tuesday and 1 x waffles for just over £15. Now that would be scorching hot :w00t:

Tell what you get as im still not getting this ?

whatsThePoint;6706650

I'd rather have a freshly made pizza not one of their frozen bases

How they frozen, when you see them making them?

whatsThePoint;6707510

Not sure how you see them making it on a delivered pizza, but have you … Not sure how you see them making it on a delivered pizza, but have you ever seen them mixing the dough in the shop

I think she meant collect from store.
    About the base the answer is here it looks like you are wrong
    dominos.co.uk/abo…spx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1633
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions