Anyone ordering the iphone 11 pro max from carphone warehouse

Posted 23rd Sep
hi it says they're delivering 22nd oct wondering if anyone ordered from them and got it earlier thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Highly unlikely, a few years ago I ordered the Apple Watch series 3 & it wasn’t until November till I received it (released in September), this was with EE, messaged many times to see if it could he released earlier & it couldn’t. Best to wait it out as apple only release a certain amount at a time.
Ivanmac1123/09/2019 18:31

Highly unlikely, a few years ago I ordered the Apple Watch series 3 & it …Highly unlikely, a few years ago I ordered the Apple Watch series 3 & it wasn’t until November till I received it (released in September), this was with EE, messaged many times to see if it could he released earlier & it couldn’t. Best to wait it out as apple only release a certain amount at a time.

Ight. I'm only ordering from carphone because they give me good trade in .
The_Fiend23/09/2019 18:37

Ight. I'm only ordering from carphone because they give me good trade in .

Yea, I’ve heard that, but I’m sure many others have went that path too. 22nd October is the best you’d get, check emails daily & you might be lucky.
Ivanmac1123/09/2019 19:08

Yea, I’ve heard that, but I’m sure many others have went that path too. 22n …Yea, I’ve heard that, but I’m sure many others have went that path too. 22nd October is the best you’d get, check emails daily & you might be lucky.

Thanks brother.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants