Groups

Anyone out there brought a Xbox 360 + kinect deal from argos?

Only asking due to my boys getting their xmas present list in early, one wants his own xbox slim and the other wants a kinect for his xbox. My question is does the package deals come all in one box or does it come as if you just ordered a xbox plus a kinect?
    hope the question makes sence
    Thanks for your help

4 Comments

Think the kinect you get in the bundle has no power lead so will only work with the new slim xbox so depends firstly on what xbox your son already owns. Not sure how its boxed.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help, I did not even think of any extra cables would be needed but it does seem the way
    Someone that had the same idea as me
    What a **** I guess I'll have to pay the extra 30 quid which is a shame due to the 2 free games offer agros are doing on xbox and kinect, just my luck...lol
    I knew its was to good to work out
    Thanks again for your help

All those that purchased the bundle in argos would have brought it away from the store.

pinkleponkle

All those that purchased the bundle in argos would have brought it away … All those that purchased the bundle in argos would have brought it away from the store.

I don't understand your point?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846152

See more discussions