Anyone out tonight? With GONE pictures of my retardoface.

25 replies
Found 16th May 2009
I am. I don't know what to wear, help!

I have a black dress which I'll probably wear with a pair of brown strappy shoes, or I have a strapless flowery dress which I would wear with...I don't know.

Help me. I am stuck in a very girly problematic situation.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

Banned

This should do the trick.

http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/mariah_carey-honeymoon-lingerie.jpg

Original Poster

There's no way the shoes would go with the other dress, they're not the same...kinds of....things. I don't know. But they wouldn't go. It's not all floaty and flowery, they're little flowers in bright colours on a black dress with netting underneath and one side hitched up. Umm.

Original Poster

guv;5231656

This should do the trick.

DADDY!

Im stuck in, but hoping you have a great night out, sounds like you will look amazing, im a fella but black dress and brown shoes are a no no arent they, wear the flowery one, nothing nicer than a girl in a flowery dress (unless its like pom pom)

Original Poster

I'd like to point out that the shoes aren't all brown and they're probably not as bad as you all think they are. The heel is like a wood effect but not like wedges and there's a lot of gold on them. I can't describe them, I'm having problems.

Banned

hope you have a great night out, whatever you wear xx

def flowery i know the weather is pants so cheer up everyones mood with flowery and killer heels,
have a fab time and dont get too sober

Banned

was supposed to be for mates 18th but hes out with his family instead, so now im stuck in here with nothing better to do

Original Poster

sassie;5231705

hope you have a great night out, whatever you wear xx

Thank you Sassie!
bambu;5231711

def flowery i know the weather is pants so cheer up everyones mood with … def flowery i know the weather is pants so cheer up everyones mood with flowery and killer heels,have a fab time and dont get too sober

Thank you!
starsparkle2311;5231716

I'm not thinking they're bad at all, haven't you got shoes that will go … I'm not thinking they're bad at all, haven't you got shoes that will go with the black dress?Whatever, once you've had a few drinks will it matter?Have a good night:thumbsup:

I like to dress from the shoes upwards...haha.
PabloInTheSky;5231717

was supposed to be for mates 18th but hes out with his family instead, so … was supposed to be for mates 18th but hes out with his family instead, so now im stuck in here with nothing better to do

Booooooooo.

nikkib123;5231728

AF you are gorgeous and you will look amazing either way!

You can come back any time with words like that!

Original Poster

I might get some photos so you actually have some idea of what I'm talking about.

aww wish i was going out but im away on jollys next sat so need to save the pennys

angelfairee;5231696

I'd like to point out that the shoes aren't all brown and they're … I'd like to point out that the shoes aren't all brown and they're probably not as bad as you all think they are. The heel is like a wood effect but not like wedges and there's a lot of gold on them. I can't describe them, I'm having problems.

If you feel comfortable and look in the mirror and think you look good then im sure you do:thumbsup: tbh, im sure you look beautiful:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Banned

nikkib123;5231728

AF you are gorgeous and you will look amazing either way!

+1

Wasn't gonna go out, but the OH won £500 on the horses today... so out we goooo yay!

Tarting up now

(Well as much as an old fat woman can! lol)

Original Poster

clondikemike;5231804

If you feel comfortable and look in the mirror and think you look good … If you feel comfortable and look in the mirror and think you look good then im sure you do:thumbsup: tbh, im sure you look beautiful:thumbsup::thumbsup:

PabloInTheSky;5231844

+1

Aww, you two are lovely!

ChipSticks;5231856

Wasn't gonna go out, but the OH won £500 on the horses today... so out we … Wasn't gonna go out, but the OH won £500 on the horses today... so out we goooo yay!Tarting up now(Well as much as an old fat woman can! lol)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! What are you wearing?! In a non-pervy way...;-)

angelfairee;5232049

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! What are you wearing?! In a non-pervy way...;-)

Not sure yet, don't think we're going into town so probably just jeans!! lol

Original Poster

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/angelfairee/SL732368.jpg

This is my hoof.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/angelfairee/SL732364-1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/angelfairee/SL732365-1.jpg

These are the amusing faces I made whilst (unsuccessfully) trying to take a photo of my dress.

I am not ashamed! Haha.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5232204

are you pished already? Get out girl and go party:thumbsup::-D

No, that's my normal face! It's a bit early yet, I'm not even dressed anymore. I still haven't made any decisions :whistling:

Banned

angelfairee;5232161

This is my hoof.These are the amusing faces I made whilst … This is my hoof.These are the amusing faces I made whilst (unsuccessfully) trying to take a photo of my dress.I am not ashamed! Haha.

only one hoof ? :?

Original Poster

dog_cop;5232228

only one hoof ? :?

Well I didn't realise I had to post both feet. Why are you so demanding of my feet?!

Original Poster

So I need help still. Do I choose the shoes and a different dress or the dress and some different shoes?!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5232256

I wasn't commenting on your face, you silly, more your comments, get your … I wasn't commenting on your face, you silly, more your comments, get your kit on and get out there and have a laugh:thumbsup:Party Hearty my friend:pI only wish I could............

But I still don't even know what to wear! HUKD is USELESS.

starsparkle2311;5232399

you are useless, you are a good looking gal, does it matter what you … you are useless, you are a good looking gal, does it matter what you wear? GET OUT, FFS!!!!!!!You're wasting time, get out and have a laugh. get tapped, woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably the smartest thing I've heard on here tonight.

Banned

Flowery dress with some nice flats/sandles especially if the weather's nice.

angelfairee;5232161

This is my hoof.These are the amusing faces I made whilst … This is my hoof.These are the amusing faces I made whilst (unsuccessfully) trying to take a photo of my dress.I am not ashamed! Haha.

, im sure 100% you look stunning, i can tell from your toes

hot for me:-D:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers68
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…59122
    3. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first57
    4. Four Xbox 360 titles to be enhanced for Xbox One X22

See more discussions