Anyone own a Galaxy grey mica Mazda??

6 replies
Found 18th Mar 2009
We are planning on going to look at a Mazda 5 tomorrow but my husband can't decide if he likes the colour!! Depending on what website we look at it seems to vary in colour from grey to brown, also is this a metallic colour? can't work out what the mica means!
Thanks

6 Comments

I own a Mazda 5 but in icy blue, grey mica is a dark silvery grey metallic... :thumbsup: (mica is metallic)

cuzzy;4674250

I own a Mazda 5 but in icy blue, grey mica is a dark silvery grey … I own a Mazda 5 but in icy blue, grey mica is a dark silvery grey metallic... :thumbsup: (mica is metallic)

I have a Mazda 6 also same colour as Cuzzy's

Original Poster

Thanks both thought it was, why dosen't it just say that! How do you find yours? We had a Zafira before which was a nightmare glad to be rid of it

lostscot;4674479

Thanks both thought it was, why dosen't it just say that! How do you … Thanks both thought it was, why dosen't it just say that! How do you find yours? We had a Zafira before which was a nightmare glad to be rid of it

very realiable, smooth ride, mines got full leather seats, front and back, crusie control, a/c, sunroof.. etc.. best car i have drivin.

lostscot;4674479

Thanks both thought it was, why dosen't it just say that! How do you … Thanks both thought it was, why dosen't it just say that! How do you find yours? We had a Zafira before which was a nightmare glad to be rid of it

I love mine, got it just before Christmas, the 7 seats are a bonus......probably the best car I have owned. :-D

Original Poster

Great to hear that, fingers crossed tomorrows is a good one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…22
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code45
    3. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11
    4. Amazon New Christmas Gift Store - Not the best of suggestions.11

See more discussions