Anyone own the Sony NWZE445B E Series 16GB MP3?

Found 18th Nov 2009
The reason why I ask is because I've been considering this product, however I saw a review on Amazon today that put me off. In post below...

1. Misc
  2. MP3
  3. Sony
10 Comments

Original Poster

This is a decent player for the money. Easy to use with a really nice, … This is a decent player for the money. Easy to use with a really nice, clear display. It is a very light and very small unit. But at the end of the day, it's all about enjoying your music and I believe Sony has gone too far regarding volume limitations with this player. It is just too quiet ! On some players you can use a hack to remove the volume limitations like I did on my old Sony NW-A 3000. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a hack available for this player. So, I shall be sending it back for a refund which is a shame because it is otherwise a nice product.

]http//ww…-21

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Beiu8eHIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

other sites review it highly, alot of these amazon reviewers are indeed idiots - i believe sony still use AVLS on thier units which only allow a certain volume, but this is easily disabled.

Original Poster

jackvdbuk;6922709

other sites review it highly, alot of these amazon reviewers are indeed … other sites review it highly, alot of these amazon reviewers are indeed idiots - i believe sony still use AVLS on thier units which only allow a certain volume, but this is easily disabled.

yep, thats what I was thinking...this looks like a quality MP3 player though

amazon.co.uk/Son…1-1

^^ Much better. On Play for £89, but can be had for £79 usually, have a look around :thumbsup:

rehydrated;6922731

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Walkman-NWZ-S639FB-Video-Player/dp/B001FB56PC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1258505670&sr=1-1^^ Much better. On Play for £89, but can be had for £79 usually, have a look around :thumbsup:

its the one ive got and it is indeed brilliant

i thought the OP's link was a newer version tho?

Original Poster

yep the one i posted is indeed a newer version

Banned

For the same money you can get a sony NWZ-A729 which is much better including VERY GOOD headphones... they are on ebay but are brand new and sold by argos (they've sold hundreds of em on there, I've bought 3 now (2 for family) and recomend it thoroughly - item no 330366998427

Original Poster

hmm-creme-eggs;6922795

For the same money you can get a sony NWZ-A729 which is much better … For the same money you can get a sony NWZ-A729 which is much better including VERY GOOD headphones... they are on ebay but are brand new and sold by argos (they've sold hundreds of em on there, I've bought 3 now (2 for family) and recomend it thoroughly - item no 330366998427

why are they better?

good earphones? theres no such thing as good sony earphones; I've had the extremely expensive ones, but they're nothing special.

It's all about Shure and Sennheisser

Banned

hdizzle;6922846

why are they better?good earphones? theres no such thing as good sony … why are they better?good earphones? theres no such thing as good sony earphones; I've had the extremely expensive ones, but they're nothing special.It's all about Shure and Sennheisser

Eh, I'm trying to help you out here....

The headphones are the ones that go right into the ear that normally cost £25, they're amazing.....

Oh and it's better because, has more codecs for videos, it's slimmer, lighter, better battery life, better controls, larger screen and much better looking. OH and lets not forget better SONY headphones.

Banned

hdizzle;6922846

why are they better?good earphones? theres no such thing as good sony … why are they better?good earphones? theres no such thing as good sony earphones; I've had the extremely expensive ones, but they're nothing special.It's all about Shure and Sennheisser

For £70 the one I found has much better specs and better headphones, so to me a no brainer....
Post a comment
@
    Text