Anyone own/work in a independent electrical shop that fixes ps3s?

Banned
i have to get a report saying my ps3 has died due to a hardware fault. they said when i have the report they will then give me another ps3/refund. helppppp!!!! lol cheers

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

please :-D

just make one up yourself.....

Original Poster Banned

lanc_red;8060789

just make one up yourself.....

lol would they not know? i mean how far do they check these?

mairsy07;8060907

lol would they not know? i mean how far do they check these?

unsure, but i cant see them checking up. just make one up & put stuff like the serial number mfr date etc. anything thats on the label put on 'the report'

Original Poster Banned

lol i will see if i can find a template for it :-D if anyone does write these i would love some help please :-D

Surely they will expect a report on headed notepaper from a business or self employed sole trader.

Some kiddy scrawl on a bit of bog paper will not cut the mustard, and you open yourself up to possible accusations of fraud, especially if it is an independant insurance company that is being used to underwrite the cost of all of the warranty repairs.

Perhaps one of your local high street shops will test it for a reasonable fee, especially if you will be given a voucher for a replacement PS3 at a shop that suits you, rather than being sent a replacement machine in the post.

That gives them an incentive to work in your interests for a reasonable fee, if you agree to buy the replacement from them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions