anyone planning to go see cl @ athletico please read..........

Found 14th Oct 2008
Liverpool fans' plans for next week's Champions League match against Atletico Madrid are in "tatters" after Uefa switched the game to a neutral venue.

Uefa has imposed a two-match home ban on Atletico after trouble at their last Champions League game versus Marseille.

It means the Reds' match next Wednesday must be played 200 miles from Madrid.

"It is an utterly ridiculous decision so late in the day," chairman of the Liverpool Supporters' Club Richie Pedder told BBC Sport.
news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

4 Comments

I don't see why they're moaning, the Liverpool fans will cause trouble wherever they go

Banned

RedIron;3192624

I don't see why they're moaning, the Liverpool fans will cause trouble … I don't see why they're moaning, the Liverpool fans will cause trouble wherever they go

If you got to Europe and had paid for your air fares only to have to bin them, you wouldn't be too happy. (Or non comprehend the concept of Europe!!!!!)

:w00t:

its a pity for the fans who've already made their travel arrangements but something does need to be done about the racism that is so prevalent in Spanish football (and italian and quite a few others in fact) i was listening this morning to the radio and they had spanish commentators on who thought it was ridiculous that the clubs were being penalised for something the fans were saying. it wasn't important in his mind. they apparently see nothing wrong with monkey chants and throwing bananas at black players
Post a comment
@
    Text