Groups

Anyone play PGR4 on xbox 360

I love pgr4 but i can never find a room to play in so does anyone on here actually play it and races regularly??

Daniel

p.s new avatar

14 Comments

gah PGR4 great game, use to be a beast on it
    online was stupid
    people couldnt race properly put me right off
    bring back the good old days of PGR2!

Original Poster

numptyj;2146907

gah PGR4 great game, use to be a beast on itonline was stupidpeople … gah PGR4 great game, use to be a beast on itonline was stupidpeople couldnt race properly put me right offbring back the good old days of PGR2!

didnt enjoy pgr2 - pgr3 was awesome though

dandoc2;2146911

didnt enjoy pgr2 - pgr3 was awesome though

:O :O :O
    PGR2 was like THE daddy of the PGR series imo 3 and 4 were good yes but 2 was awesome one of my fave games plus the soundtrack was quality.

Banned

havent played it since GTA came out unfortunately.....love the game though

Original Poster

Proximo;2147028

havent played it since GTA came out unfortunately.....love the game though

I know its blasphemy but im sick of gta now im stuck on a mission called catch the wave im 27 hours in and i havent got a chance in hell completing it in 3 hours for the ach and catch the wave is difficult i cant be arsed anymore

dandoc2;2147054

I know its blasphemy but im sick of gta now im stuck on a mission called … I know its blasphemy but im sick of gta now im stuck on a mission called catch the wave im 27 hours in and i havent got a chance in hell completing it in 3 hours for the ach and catch the wave is difficult i cant be arsed anymore

lol same i got to the bank mission failed it a couple of times and havent played it in about 2 or so weeks lol
    i get phases with games, my biggest phase has gotta be playing forza 2
    just over 50 hours track time on career mode love that game
    even though after that i didnt play it for a month or so.

I play pgr4 a lot with my brothers but havent tried online yet - will do after my exams though to check it out

I don't think i've ever managed to play a whole game of pgr4 online - i always end up sitting in the lobby for like 45 minutes waiting to match and then giving up - PGR4 was a major disapointment after pgr3!

jayhab;2148558

I don't think i've ever managed to play a whole game of pgr4 online - i … I don't think i've ever managed to play a whole game of pgr4 online - i always end up sitting in the lobby for like 45 minutes waiting to match and then giving up - PGR4 was a major disapointment after pgr3!

and when u leave the lobby u get put into the first wall by all the n00bs that play
    waste of time online

Original Poster

jayhab;2148558

I don't think i've ever managed to play a whole game of pgr4 online - i … I don't think i've ever managed to play a whole game of pgr4 online - i always end up sitting in the lobby for like 45 minutes waiting to match and then giving up - PGR4 was a major disapointment after pgr3!

thats why i want friends on pgr 4 :thumbsup:

add me on xbl if u want
    gt: allrightgrub
    i dont really play it but u no makes u look like u got a lot of friends

Original Poster

numptyj;2148615

add me on xbl if u wantgt: allrightgrubi dont really play it but u no … add me on xbl if u wantgt: allrightgrubi dont really play it but u no makes u look like u got a lot of friends

ok added but i warn you my gamerscore will frighten you

next time you see me online Dan - send me an invite for pgr4 - we'll see if we can get a decent game going!

Original Poster

jayhab;2148635

next time you see me online Dan - send me an invite for pgr4 - we'll see … next time you see me online Dan - send me an invite for pgr4 - we'll see if we can get a decent game going!

Well im gunna be on from 6 till about 12 ish depends if i watch lost world or not :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767257
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions