Anyone play Ultimate team here?

Found 13th Dec 2017Edited by:"Creatish"
Was feeling confident it was going to be a good year but 2 months in and i'm not playing it anymore, I'm a average player I spose i have about same wins/losses, Division 3

I'm sure many will love the game and have fun but for me the game with all its issues is not fun anymore its just frustrating losing to things out of your hands unless your godly, I don't expect to win all my games but silly as it sounds the old fifa model of some lower rated players being overpowered was a better way of making it fair

- If playing similar skill level player if he has spent his life on the game or spent money on packs and has a good team he will most likely win, where if it was not on UT I would of one, straight pay2Win

- the market on Fifa is 100% fake, normally the players will choice on who they want to use and then the community dictate there value however now with SBC's, the player price is solely controlled by ea who first choice how many to put on market then they can adjust there price range and use SBC to push them up or push them down

- To many special cards, make them not special at this point

- glitch score from kickoff

- no tournaments to player bronze/silver teams, have to search on online for 10 minutes to come up against a gold squads, being forced you use gold unless your amazing and can take on gold

- SBC making it annoying to make teams cause a player will be price fixed

what do you think of the state of the game and some of my points
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
You've really thought about this haven't you lol.
Yeah I play it on the Xbox , well I say I play it I only really play once or twice a week and haven't played in about a month as I got fed up of it.
Just kept losing even in the starter devisions.
The SBC are annoying as like you say they're fixed , I'm on a Facebook group and there's people on there who put pics up of about 20 cards of the same player as it's rumoured to be coming up in a challenge.
So I've been playing now if pro clubs but that's has its issues also.
Its easy market it easy to predict if you've played fifa before I only play offline SB tho as Im fed up of the online BS but is more than likely done to me
jjmmww120 m ago

Its easy market it easy to predict if you've played fifa before I only …Its easy market it easy to predict if you've played fifa before I only play offline SB tho as Im fed up of the online BS but is more than likely done to me

Yes it is easy to predict but the hours put in to keep up with it all the amount of coins you earn you can just buy off ebay for 10£ for 100k

What is SB stand for?
stefromuk44 m ago

You've really thought about this haven't you lol.Yeah I play it on the …You've really thought about this haven't you lol.Yeah I play it on the Xbox , well I say I play it I only really play once or twice a week and haven't played in about a month as I got fed up of it.Just kept losing even in the starter devisions.The SBC are annoying as like you say they're fixed , I'm on a Facebook group and there's people on there who put pics up of about 20 cards of the same player as it's rumoured to be coming up in a challenge.So I've been playing now if pro clubs but that's has its issues also.

been playing Ut since 2012 and loved it but now the whole game is pants, like you said about clubs, they seemed to only care about UT now as its where they earn the money and it will not change because majority of the packs and stuff is being opened by kids, when they realise its a shaft there be new kids, shame really

fifa is now just a game i play when mates come round
Played UT since the start of it. I liked collecting stadiums, making teams combined of all England, German, Spain players BUT this year really tailed off since around early November. Something this year isn't right, the ability disparity between high rated players at 86+ and those at 80-85 is unfair, those high rated players are always at 70,000+ each. The only way to have a few great squads is to pony up extra cash, OR play 40 games a week and get bonus coins. It just isnt feasible unless you are a teenager and also have your parents credit card!

It needs to dial it back a bit, the whole coins and FUT points idea has got out of hand. Have it for retro players, retro stadiums and maybe retro tournaments - 500 FUT points to buy the ability to play the 1966 world cup would be great. However now you need 500,000 coins to have a decent front 3 of current players.
Edited by: "Smeaton1724" 13th Dec 2017
Creatish1 h, 20 m ago

been playing Ut since 2012 and loved it but now the whole game is pants, …been playing Ut since 2012 and loved it but now the whole game is pants, like you said about clubs, they seemed to only care about UT now as its where they earn the money and it will not change because majority of the packs and stuff is being opened by kids, when they realise its a shaft there be new kids, shame reallyfifa is now just a game i play when mates come round

Yeah that's the problem all the kids..
Yeah some do play it the right way but there's far too many taking the p*as out of UT , when you're in the game against them is just as bad as well.
Creatish2 h, 7 m ago

Yes it is easy to predict but the hours put in to keep up with it all the …Yes it is easy to predict but the hours put in to keep up with it all the amount of coins you earn you can just buy off ebay for 10£ for 100kWhat is SB stand for?

Squad battles and you get banned for buying coins I've easy got 2m with mom effort
I've absolutely hammered FUT since it first came out in around 2009 (?), played hundreds of games every year on it and always managed to get a decent squad without spending a penny of real money. For me the golden days were before EA thought of being able to sell points for real money, you got a decent squad by trading and playing - the way the game was originally designed, and there were only about 5 "in form" players per week instead of 22.

The rot properly set in with FIFA 15 though when they suddenly introduced price caps part way through the game which lost me a couple of million coins overnight, EA then became far too obsessed with making cash and producing as many "special" cards as possible, I started to get fed up with it then, persevered through FIFA 17 (I always planned ahead for the SBCs and made loads of transfer profit most weeks) but it just got worse and worse, not just the moneygrabbing but the actual gameplay and dodgy servers as well. I haven't even bothered buying FIFA 18, and I can honestly say that I'm not missing it one little bit.
Smeaton172413th Dec 2017

Played UT since the start of it. I liked collecting stadiums, making teams …Played UT since the start of it. I liked collecting stadiums, making teams combined of all England, German, Spain players BUT this year really tailed off since around early November. Something this year isn't right, the ability disparity between high rated players at 86+ and those at 80-85 is unfair, those high rated players are always at 70,000+ each. The only way to have a few great squads is to pony up extra cash, OR play 40 games a week and get bonus coins. It just isnt feasible unless you are a teenager and also have your parents credit card!It needs to dial it back a bit, the whole coins and FUT points idea has got out of hand. Have it for retro players, retro stadiums and maybe retro tournaments - 500 FUT points to buy the ability to play the 1966 world cup would be great. However now you need 500,000 coins to have a decent front 3 of current players.

100%

Ronaldo himself will set you back 2 million = £240 if to buy the coins

it would be alright if there was silver and bronze tournaments least that way most will be afford the best teams and it be level playing field, bronze and silvers have no use this year
jjmmww11 h, 41 m ago

Squad battles and you get banned for buying coins I've easy got 2m with …Squad battles and you get banned for buying coins I've easy got 2m with mom effort

No way am I playing the computer for the most it is extremely boring and not very satisfying I like playing people online knowing I'm ruining there day by beating them, I never play the computer
Creatish2 m ago

No way am I playing the computer for the most it is extremely boring and …No way am I playing the computer for the most it is extremely boring and not very satisfying I like playing people online knowing I'm ruining there day by beating them, I never play the computer

You won't be ruining anyones day beating them on FIFA
john.swfc1 h, 31 m ago

I've absolutely hammered FUT since it first came out in around 2009 (?), …I've absolutely hammered FUT since it first came out in around 2009 (?), played hundreds of games every year on it and always managed to get a decent squad without spending a penny of real money. For me the golden days were before EA thought of being able to sell points for real money, you got a decent squad by trading and playing - the way the game was originally designed, and there were only about 5 "in form" players per week instead of 22.The rot properly set in with FIFA 15 though when they suddenly introduced price caps part way through the game which lost me a couple of million coins overnight, EA then became far too obsessed with making cash and producing as many "special" cards as possible, I started to get fed up with it then, persevered through FIFA 17 (I always planned ahead for the SBCs and made loads of transfer profit most weeks) but it just got worse and worse, not just the moneygrabbing but the actual gameplay and dodgy servers as well. I haven't even bothered buying FIFA 18, and I can honestly say that I'm not missing it one little bit.

The whole price cap crap was supposed to stop people selling coins, it still happens and its now another way of them controlling player prices to what they want which sucks, can I see it ever going back? no we are the small minority who are whinging :P)
jjmmww11 m ago

You won't be ruining anyones day beating them on FIFA

My aim is to get them to get so angry they message me with abuse

:P
fifa is too scripted.
Stopped buying fifa until it drops below £25. UT is a massive con starting again every year.
Bought fifa in the PS sale last year when it was £22.99
Best just not buying it if you play on xbox or pc and just wait for the EA access release.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants