anyone played football manager 2010

10 replies
Found 1st Nov 2009
just wondered if its anygood, any better than football manager 2009. also where is the cheapest place to buy cheers

10 Comments

Playing the demo as Hull City and just lost opening game of the season 8-0 to Chelsea, some dodgy referring from A.Wiley awarding 8 pens for fouls outside the box on the replays

J.Dance;6749307

Playing the demo as Hull City and just lost opening game of the season … Playing the demo as Hull City and just lost opening game of the season 8-0 to Chelsea, some dodgy referring from A.Wiley awarding 8 pens for fouls outside the box on the replays

HAHA

Ye ive got it, its great much better than 09 new layout as well with most things on front screen.

Def recommend :thumbsup:

Banned

just getting the full demo version before i make a purchase of it.......2.31gb

I am just downloading it through steam. Any tactics good players spotted yet?

Banned

J.Dance;6749467

I am just downloading it through steam. Any tactics good players spotted … I am just downloading it through steam. Any tactics good players spotted yet?

thats the ltd demo version;-)

casparwhite;6749477

thats the ltd demo version;-)

No just brought the full game through steam at £29.99 :thumbsup:

Downloaded quick!

See the steam version has achievements to unlock like sign a player, spend £30 million on a player (thats easy in todays football) keep 5 clean sheets in league games etc etc

Banned

J.Dance;6749494

No just brought the full game through steam at £29.99 … No just brought the full game through steam at £29.99 :thumbsup:Downloaded quick! See the steam version has achievements to unlock like sign a player, spend £30 million on a player (thats easy in todays football) keep 5 clean sheets in league games etc etc

ouch £22.39 at amazon......

using the full demo til it arrives just cant connect to internet otherwise everything is there

casparwhite;6749522

ouch £22.39 at amazon......using the full demo til it arrives just cant … ouch £22.39 at amazon......using the full demo til it arrives just cant connect to internet otherwise everything is there

Yeah cheaper at Amazon but being where I am, it is quicker to download it overwise I wont see it till after xmas.

Banned

J.Dance;6749546

Yeah cheaper at Amazon but being where I am, it is quicker to download it … Yeah cheaper at Amazon but being where I am, it is quicker to download it overwise I wont see it till after xmas.

aahhh think i remember someting about you been away on call if i got the right person:)

Rambo:-D

casparwhite;6749564

aahhh think i remember someting about you been away on call if i got the … aahhh think i remember someting about you been away on call if i got the right person:)Rambo:-D

That be right everything except the Rambo part :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3537
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22

See more discussions