Groups

Anyone played pokemon platnum for ds? HELP!!!

Im addicted lol
    I have 7 badges and need to get to the 8th gym
    How the effin hell do i get that fat man to move (the one that says the powers down) so i can get to the 8th gym?

thankyou, will repp xx

17 Comments

Is it that good.
    My brothers been begging me to buy ot doe him - but its so expensive everywhere.

Original Poster

s_paul;7022782

Is it that good.My brothers been begging me to buy ot doe him - but its … Is it that good.My brothers been begging me to buy ot doe him - but its so expensive everywhere.

Im addicted lol, I just to play pokemon on the gameboy years ago,

Try ebay :thumbsup:

If its anything like diamond. You must fight team galaxy in their HQ. I think just go up the road from where the fat man is to the town, sorry dont remember the name and their HQ is in the top right of the town.

If that doesn't help. go to:
    gamefaqs.com/por…tml
    then click on faqs and click a guide to help you.

Original Poster

non of the questions answers it

i beat galatic hq and freed the 3 pokemon and got 7 badges he still wont budge

xx

Ok, i've been reading a FAQ.

It goes:
    Galactic Hideout
    Mt. Coronet
    Distortion World
    Route 222
    Sunyshore City

So without giving too much away, You have to go to Mt. Coronet. Take LOADS of heals, revives and ultraballs

Original Poster

holdav;7023085

Ok, i've been reading a FAQ.It goes:Galactic Hideout Mt. … Ok, i've been reading a FAQ.It goes:Galactic Hideout Mt. CoronetDistortion World Route 222Sunyshore CitySo without giving too much away, You have to go to Mt. Coronet. Take LOADS of heals, revives and ultraballs

thanks i think if tried every thing but i will try now
    xxxx

I can not stress enough, that you need to take more Ultraballs!

Also, you are going to need Pokemon that can use Surf, Rock Smash, Strength, and Rock Climb to get to the top!

Original Poster

holdav;7023154

I can not stress enough, that you need to take more Ultraballs!Also, you … I can not stress enough, that you need to take more Ultraballs!Also, you are going to need Pokemon that can use Surf, Rock Smash, Strength, and Rock Climb to get to the top!

why do i need ultraballs?i have all those

xx

There is a Legendary Pokemon at the top. If you have played other pokemon games, you will know how much of a pain they are to catch. If not, they have a stupidly low catch rate and they can get annoying!

Original Poster

holdav;7023224

There is a Legendary Pokemon at the top. If you have played other pokemon … There is a Legendary Pokemon at the top. If you have played other pokemon games, you will know how much of a pain they are to catch. If not, they have a stupidly low catch rate and they can get annoying!

masterball?
    xx

You could, but there are harder legendary pokemon out there.

Original Poster

holdav;7023262

You could, but there are harder legendary pokemon out there.

okay thankyouu reppedxx

No problem, makes me want to play it now lol

Original Poster

holdav;7023319

No problem, makes me want to play it now lol

play it!!
    theres so many things on this one
    berries, star piece, shards
    i dont no what any of them are lool
    xx

berries are from gold/silver?

Your pokemon should be able to hold them and they do different things like heal or remove a negative status.

Original Poster

holdav;7023373

berries are from gold/silver?Your pokemon should be able to hold them and … berries are from gold/silver?Your pokemon should be able to hold them and they do different things like heal or remove a negative status.

thanks on my way to mt coronet
    if i get there
    xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72944196
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871523
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240

See more discussions