Groups

Anyone playing Prototype ****** Poss Spoilers ******

I was just wondering if anyone was playing prototype?

my question is in post one so people dont see what it is

14 Comments

Original Poster

i have just completed killing that squd commando guy who injects you with the antidote in the cutscene and i was just wondering how far there is left of the game as i have it for rent and only have it for 2 more days???

also does anyone else feel its alot like assains creed:)

Not played it yet, planning to take a look tonight.. Is it any good?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5494452

Not played it yet, planning to take a look tonight.. Is it any good?

its very good i find it very much like assains creeed i belive its the same engine

I have completed 18 out of the 31 missions.

I think its a great game. Kinda a GTA / Wolverine style game.

Is it a repetitive as Assassins Creed? I got bored of that after about 10 minutes.

ViperKeith;5494161

i have just completed killing that squd commando guy who injects you with … i have just completed killing that squd commando guy who injects you with the antidote in the cutscene and i was just wondering how far there is left of the game as i have it for rent and only have it for 2 more days???also does anyone else feel its alot like assains creed:)

I got bored playing Assassins Creed but theres something about this game that keeps me playing.

I can see the similarities though

Not 100% sure what mission you are on but i've had the game since release and played it on and off for 2 days and i'm on the last boss fight/mission so I think you'll finish it in time.

Original Poster

natversion1;5494891

Not 100% sure what mission you are on but i've had the game since release … Not 100% sure what mission you are on but i've had the game since release and played it on and off for 2 days and i'm on the last boss fight/mission so I think you'll finish it in time.

i have just finished the mission were ur in the hive and the guy is firing rockets at you and has the eletric stick how far away from the end am i??

ViperKeith;5494925

i have just finished the mission were ur in the hive and the guy is … i have just finished the mission were ur in the hive and the guy is firing rockets at you and has the eletric stick how far away from the end am i??

I'm maybe a mission or two ahead of you and it feels like i'm maybe only 50% through.

Last mission I played did my head in. You have to kill a bunch of tanks but constantly get hit with rocket fire. Only finished it when I realised absorbing the rocket soldiers and using the rocket launchers on the tanks was the way to go.

I would say this game is a little more fast paced than Assassins Creed with a lot more action. Especially with the ability to sprint up the sides of buildings. :thumbsup:

ViperKeith;5494925

i have just finished the mission were ur in the hive and the guy is … i have just finished the mission were ur in the hive and the guy is firing rockets at you and has the eletric stick how far away from the end am i??

Sounds like Cross I think his name was, I'd say you was just over halfway though it depends how much you play. I warn you there are some frustrating missions ahead.

Original Poster

natversion1;5495288

Sounds like Cross I think his name was, I'd say you was just over halfway … Sounds like Cross I think his name was, I'd say you was just over halfway though it depends how much you play. I warn you there are some frustrating missions ahead.

Banned

just got a copy sent from lovefilm and gave it a go for a couple of hours.

it seemed really boring and very repetitive after a short while. The graphics are awful as well with a draw distance and detailing worthy of a ps2 game.

maybe i've been spolit playing infamous for the last week which is in a completely different league.

infamous 9/10

prototype 4/10

imho of course but cannot see why this was so hyped.

csiman;5503914

just got a copy sent from lovefilm and gave it a go for a couple of … just got a copy sent from lovefilm and gave it a go for a couple of hours.it seemed really boring and very repetitive after a short while. The graphics are awful as well with a draw distance and detailing worthy of a ps2 game.maybe i've been spolit playing infamous for the last week which is in a completely different league.infamous 9/10prototype 4/10imho of course but cannot see why this was so hyped.

Took awhile for me to get into it but now i've finished the main game I feel it was rather short but I did enjoy it however I'm not too bothered about orb hunting etc so can't see too much replay value so I'd give it 7/10.

Banned

natversion1;5503989

Took awhile for me to get into it but now i've finished the main game I … Took awhile for me to get into it but now i've finished the main game I feel it was rather short but I did enjoy it however I'm not too bothered about orb hunting etc so can't see too much replay value so I'd give it 7/10.

might hang on to it a while longer then before posting back. Nearly finished infamous and then on to riddick:athena
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767414
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions