Groups

Anyone playing the Blur multiplayer beta? (360)

I've downloaded this and had a few races just now, and I have to say I'm really liking it! It's weird playing a racing game with power ups that's not a kart game, but it actually works really well so far! I really liked the MSR and PGR games, despite not being one for the more serious driving games, so I may actually buy this when it comes out. Thing is, I'm also really looking forward to Split/Second which is much more my thing since it's so OTT!!

I actually have a spare beta key now, as I applied for a couple to be sure I got in. I'm now in and so I'll happily give my spare one away to someone here! I'm not quite sure how I'll decide yet, but if there's a decent number of requests then I might use a number generator. Let me know if you'd be after it!

10 Comments

Downloading.... so...... slow.

Banned

hey man. did you manage to get the saturn up and running? more importantly did you find that game you wanted

Original Poster

bykergrove;8054098

hey man. did you manage to get the saturn up and running? more … hey man. did you manage to get the saturn up and running? more importantly did you find that game you wanted

Mate, I feel so bad about that! It's kinda gone in my cupboard and I keep meaning to getting around to buying some leads/pads for it but I've just not found the time! I keep telling myself to do it and let you know, but the 360 seems to dominate all my gaming time lately!!

Banned

cookiemonster83;8054114

Mate, I feel so bad about that! It's kinda gone in my cupboard and I keep … Mate, I feel so bad about that! It's kinda gone in my cupboard and I keep meaning to getting around to buying some leads/pads for it but I've just not found the time! I keep telling myself to do it and let you know, but the 360 seems to dominate all my gaming time lately!!

lol no worries! it was sitting in a cupboard for years... it's used to it

Original Poster

bykergrove;8054130

lol no worries! it was sitting in a cupboard for years... it's used to it … lol no worries! it was sitting in a cupboard for years... it's used to it

I missed out on a copy of Nights on here, and I fell into a pit of disappointment after that which is partly what slowed me down. Gonna get on it soon :-D

A Naked Monk;8054086

Downloading.... so...... slow.

That's likely because all the beta keys only went out a couple of hours ago and since it's prime time for US and UK, they're probably being hammered at the moment!

Banned

cookiemonster83;8054140

I missed out on a copy of Nights on here, and I fell into a pit of … I missed out on a copy of Nights on here, and I fell into a pit of disappointment after that which is partly what slowed me down. Gonna get on it soon :-D

oh man i had a copy of nights... but the disc split in two! that game was epic! i think its on the wii too

http://www.freewebs.com/revista-xgames/nights_wii_box.jpg

Original Poster

bykergrove;8054152

oh man i had a copy of nights... but the disc split in two! that game was … oh man i had a copy of nights... but the disc split in two! that game was epic! i think its on the wii too

Supposedly it's pretty poor on the Wii. I missed out an a boxed copy of Nights with the analogue controller AND a mint copy of Christmas Nights. Was so gutted.

Banned

cookiemonster83;8054173

Supposedly it's pretty poor on the Wii. I missed out an a boxed copy of … Supposedly it's pretty poor on the Wii. I missed out an a boxed copy of Nights with the analogue controller AND a mint copy of Christmas Nights. Was so gutted.

oh man that sounds awesome how much did it go for?

how big is the download? i know i will have to wait a while due to my rubbish connection but i need to make sure i have space :P

Original Poster

bykergrove;8054201

oh man that sounds awesome how much did it go for?

That was the kicker, I think the Christmas Nights was only a few quid. Bargain, given it's rarity! I can't remember how much Nights was but it was cheap!

Erm, it was 1.44GB I think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1921
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?25
      3. Samsung s8 trade in23
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?22

See more discussions