Groups

Anyone popped into HMV today and know what ipod offer they are currently running?

When i went into hmv on the weekend they told me the offer of buying an ipod dock and getting a free speaker would end on sunday, but that a new one would be starting today.

So does anyone know what it is and how long it will be running for

5 Comments

I dont know but interested.....give them a call and let me know if you find out X)

hi guys, i was supposed to post a photo but forgot!

its: buy any ipod and get:
    a £39.99 accessory kit , £15 itunes, £10 HMV voucher

hth

(think it was a JIVO accessory kit, which was headphones, chargers, cables e.t.c cant find it on webby, will phot tomorow :))
    Edited by: "jackvdbuk" 13th Dec 2010

Original Poster

jackvdbuk

hi guys, i was supposed to post a photo but forgot!its: buy any ipod and … hi guys, i was supposed to post a photo but forgot!its: buy any ipod and get:a £39.99 accessory kit , £15 itunes, £10 HMV voucherhth (think it was a JIVO accessory kit, which was headphones, chargers, cables e.t.c cant find it on webby, will phot tomorow :))

your'e a star - thanks.

Original Poster

a while ago when they were offerring a £39.99 speaker as part of the ipod deal, someone on here said that they asked if they could change it for something else and they were told they could.

So i might ask if i could change the acessory kit for speakers - then it would be a fantastic deal for me.

if anyone else mangaes to do this let us know

i asked someone at work paul and said its not possible, cant change it for anything

im not surprised really, speakers cost them much more than than this "kit". must of got lucky
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions