Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone priced renault twingo sport wheels ?

Just wondering if anyone has priced the twingo sport wheels as i have been too lazy to take a trip to my local dealer. Also can i put 205/40/r17 tyres on a 195/40/r17 alloy ?

4 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/upload/11823/images/90RenSportTwingoStatic1.jpg

Use worldsaparts.co.uk for a price. With regard to your tyre width, it depends on the rim width but sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Original Poster

pghstochaj;7722548

Use worldsaparts.co.uk for a price. With regard to your tyre width, it … Use worldsaparts.co.uk for a price. With regard to your tyre width, it depends on the rim width but sometimes yes, sometimes no.

cheers just had a look , didnt have any. Altho i did see the 225 ones that are really nice, has anyone used 4stud to 5 stud convertors ? as my megane is 4 stud and the 225 alloys are 5

LM290;7722692

cheers just had a look , didnt have any. Altho i did see the 225 ones … cheers just had a look , didnt have any. Altho i did see the 225 ones that are really nice, has anyone used 4stud to 5 stud convertors ? as my megane is 4 stud and the 225 alloys are 5

It will be a lot of hassle and would potentially cause problems in the long run, I would warn against it. You have to email them for most items :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …44
      2. best place to buy batteries in bulk22
      3. DPD international?44
      4. Sky or virgin33

See more discussions