Groups

Anyone print their own christmas cards? - which site is best?

hi,
    i usually make my own xmas cards - to promote my photography, but i have to make a fair few this year, dont think i can be bothered with all the card cutting/pritt sticking etc.
    whats the cheapest site to get it done? seems quite expensive on places like snapfish, £1.99 per card?.. id just need 1 image to fill the whole of the front, nothing else.

anyone got any experience of this?

7 Comments

Could you do it with some glossy photo paper and a printer? Sounds easy enough if all you want on the front is your own pic.

Photobox do it cheaper than you ever could.

try moo, cheap and funky

I use Vistaprint every year for mine - usually 10 free at a time, just pay p&p (or pay more for larger amounts) .... some people seem to hate them for some reason but I've used them for over 10 years and never had a problem .... and the items are great quality .... even remembered to order mine in enough time this year to go for slow (cheaper !) delivery Though actually the last 2 orders have arrived much quicker than expected

Original Poster

yeah, was looking at Vista.. just wasnt sure if id missed the deadline to get them shipped.. think £9 shipping is a bit much

thanks for all the suggestions though
    Edited by: "Narfette" 23rd Nov 2010

vraptorchick

I use Vistaprint every year for mine - usually 10 free at a time, just … I use Vistaprint every year for mine - usually 10 free at a time, just pay p&p (or pay more for larger amounts) .... some people seem to hate them for some reason but I've used them for over 10 years and never had a problem .... and the items are great quality .... even remembered to order mine in enough time this year to go for slow (cheaper !) delivery Though actually the last 2 orders have arrived much quicker than expected

I ordered the large magnets when they did them free, 10 fridge magnets, with a christmas border and had a photo of my son. Put them in christmas cards and the family loved them, P&P was cheap too. I love vistaprint!!

I use fun punch ( free ) which i then print out.Direct link funpunch.com/Eca…spx

Hope this is useful for someone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions