Groups

Anyone purchased from https://www.motocard.com/ before?

motocard.com/

They've got some cheaper than elsewhere Givi Top Boxes - saving about £14 on UK supplier and Amazon's prices via Givi are a complete rip off.

Are they worth the risk?

Thanks

5 Comments

Seem to have plenty of physical stores in Spain. Have you tried the company below. Know they are fine based down the road from myself (in N.Ire but have free shipping anywhere in UK for over £50) and my uncle used to be a race team mechanic for them.

Module Road and Race

Original Poster

cecilmcroberts

Seem to have plenty of physical stores in Spain. Have you tried the … Seem to have plenty of physical stores in Spain. Have you tried the company below. Know they are fine based down the road from myself (in N.Ire but have free shipping anywhere in UK for over £50) and my uncle used to be a race team mechanic for them. Module Road and Race

Thanks for link

Just to confirm - looking at something near/like GIVI E370 Monolock (must be Monolock as the base plate is compatible with my bike)

Motocards price £ 64.71 or £65.91 depending on colour of reflectors
    sportsbikeshop is next cheapest with UK stock at £78.25 (almost £14 different)

Yes I used them about 2 months ago for a pair of dainese boots. First class service. They were £50 cheaper than anywhere else ( I'm also from Northern Ireland and module road and race didn't have that particular boot in stock) and they arrived well packaged. They seem to have long delivery times for some items, but they let you know this and my item arrived 2 days before their estimated delivery.
    Edited by: "2pacslilhomie" 18th Oct 2016

Original Poster

2pacslilhomie

Yes I used them about 2 months ago for a pair of dainese boots. First … Yes I used them about 2 months ago for a pair of dainese boots. First class service. They were £50 cheaper than anywhere else ( I'm also from Northern Ireland and module road and race didn't have that particular boot in stock) and they arrived well packaged. They seem to have long delivery times for some items, but they let you know this and my item arrived 2 days before their estimated delivery.

Thanks

cecilmcroberts

Seem to have plenty of physical stores in Spain. Have you tried the … Seem to have plenty of physical stores in Spain. Have you tried the company below. Know they are fine based down the road from myself (in N.Ire but have free shipping anywhere in UK for over £50) and my uncle used to be a race team mechanic for them. Module Road and Race

2pacslilhomie

Yes I used them about 2 months ago for a pair of dainese boots. First … Yes I used them about 2 months ago for a pair of dainese boots. First class service. They were £50 cheaper than anywhere else ( I'm also from Northern Ireland and module road and race didn't have that particular boot in stock) and they arrived well packaged. They seem to have long delivery times for some items, but they let you know this and my item arrived 2 days before their estimated delivery.

Pass no idea! The avatar might show what I've more of an interest in lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions