anyone purchased from JB watches before?

Found 30th Sep 2015
Want to buy a MK watch on the JB watches website but not sure if they are real

1. Ask
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Watch
24 Comments

Nope, but they take Paypal and Credit cards so you should be covered if they're not. Is there some reason you suspect they're fake?

Original Poster

Yeah, the prices of the designer watches are so cheap...sounds too good to be true

Mmmm...? They're cheap, but not amazingly cheap.

I randomly picked the MK8077 watch and it's only £10 cheaper than buying from a reputable ebay seller

ebay.co.uk/itm…051?hash=item3f4dfb2be3

Don't judge a watch by the RRP - they're wildly exaggerated (like DFS sofas).

It's a fair assumption to say that 99% of MK watches sold online are fakes.

Original Poster

Yeahh its so tempting but i will probs end up buying none as ive been conned in the past!

Bought from them some time back, really happy with the watch, got an MK.... definitely real. got myself a decent bargain there!!!

Original Poster

Ah great,did you get it checked to see if its real?

Cheez01

Bought from them some time back, really happy with the watch, got an … Bought from them some time back, really happy with the watch, got an MK.... definitely real. got myself a decent bargain there!!!

Glad to know you joined specifically to comment on this thread

Yes im always on HUKD, love this site but never actually posted before....when i saw this thread thought i would share my experience with you all

reenac00

Ah great,did you get it checked to see if its real?

Did you ever end up buying from here? Im not sure if i should or not

Original Poster

No I didn't...id suggest not to aswell...I couldn't imagine spending even that much then finding out it isn't real.

i just looked at JB Watches for a Daniel Wellington watch. Does anyone know if these are fake? More than half the price so a bit confused jbwatches.com/men…025

I bought a watch from them about three months ago and I was also a little sceptical but was somewhat at ease when I saw that they accepted PayPal as a form of payment as well as searching from them with their registered company number. I placed the order using PayPal with the idea that in the worst case scenario I can file a dispute. All my reservations and doubts were put at ease when I received the watch about a week later and 100% original.

AO1507

I bought a watch from them about three months ago and I was also a little … I bought a watch from them about three months ago and I was also a little sceptical but was somewhat at ease when I saw that they accepted PayPal as a form of payment as well as searching from them with their registered company number. I placed the order using PayPal with the idea that in the worst case scenario I can file a dispute. All my reservations and doubts were put at ease when I received the watch about a week later and 100% original.

Ha ha ha ha

Do one.

may seem great value but beware! Watch delivered (Armani) was completely wrong and when I finally got to talk to someone (the 'phone number on the website is someone's mobile!!!) I was told I had to send the watch back at my expense but that I would be refunded the cost (£8.55) and sent the watch that was ordered by Parcel Force 48 (at their cost) the next day - guess what, they have just sent an e-mail saying that my order has been "refunded" and that if I have any queries to contact them - but there is no 'phone number or e-mail listed on which to contact them; at best a poorly run business, at worst.....make your own mind up

They don't answer back to emails, they don't answer calls. I ordered two watches, one got canceled four days later and is now back in stock where I asked to be informed if it comes back in stock - no response. Waited well over a week for my delivery of the one watch. I tracked the parcel via Hermes, where it said Customer Signed - but I didn't receive anything nor did anyone sign for any delivery. The next day, I get a phone call from a random woman who opened my package and watch, who then also kindly delivered it to my door! I agree with the comment above from @g_camberely - a very poor run business with a lot of potential as the watches are genuine! Happy with my one purchase but definitely not their customer service or delivery couriers!

There contact is poor, but the service is fair. Bought a watch for the other half just before Xmas, had no response so rang the number on the website. Was told item will be delivered following day which it was. Item was genuine (mk5020) unfortunately watch was to slim for wife's wrist so sent back ( at my expense) had no response. Was about to ring but checked bank first to find the money had been returned. Yes the lack of contact was poor but they honoured there deal so I'd say go for it

see the pattern in this thread all the ppl who only join hduk to comment in this thread about how good this company is
make of that what you will

There contact is poor, but the service is fair. Bought a watch for the other half just before Xmas, had no response so rang the number on the website. Was told item will be delivered following day which it was. Item was genuine (mk5020) unfortunately watch was to slim for wife's wrist so sent back ( at my expense) had no response. Was about to ring but checked bank first to find the money had been returned. Yes the lack of contact was poor but they honoured there deal so I'd say go for it

its almost like they are trying to manipulate this thread

Because I was able to pay with PayPal I took a chance and ordered a MK watch it arrived 4 days later and is one hundred per cent genuine.

They are Totally manipulating this thread please, purchased a Michael Kors model from ebay from JB Watches and item was confirmed Fake by an Official Michael Kors High Street Store, also there warranty is void by Michael kors and no booklet stamped again which confirms item is 100% FAKE also no extra links and the serial number on box etc doesnt match, again confirming item is Fake. Please stay away I paid via paypal so I got my money back thank you Paypal and reported to Paypal and ebay.

FAKE sorry. I'm gutted as I previously bought 4 other watches from them!!!
bought an armarni watch this time....there's a missing serial number on the back of the watch, and the authenticity certificate, is double sided when it should be 6pages. Excellent YouTube videos available showing genuine watches and what to look for. Il be sending this fake back first thing in the morning!!!...and they can pay postage!!

unrecognised payment has been done through my account.
reference code is (CD8638)

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants