Groups

Anyone recall this name hayton123

Banned
    This is nothing, i repeat NOTHING to do with hayton2k3 a member on here, but does anyone recall a thrad about a hayton123 scamming someone? Thanks

3 Comments

I recall it, I just don't know why..

Yeh I remember the user name and he had a motorbike as an avatar,there was a long thread about it,so long I got lost reading all of it,I think it might turned out he didn't scam or something if I recall rightly?,I get confused you know with all posts etc.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1494300

Yeh I remember the user name and he had a motorbike as an avatar,there … Yeh I remember the user name and he had a motorbike as an avatar,there was a long thread about it,so long I got lost reading all of it,I think it might turned out he didn't scam or something if I recall rightly?,I get confused you know with all posts etc.

Yes that was hayton2k3, and he was wrongly accused :thumbsup:

Dunno about hayton123 doesn't ring any bells, all I remember is hayton2k3, but there was a name similar to hayton2k3 and that was the problem..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764120
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2280
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846144
      4. Sad news about Barcelona2393

See more discussions