Anyone reccommend a good hotel in Bangkok for my honeymoon, good location and facilities etc

12 replies
Found 21st Jan 2010
As above!!! Thanks .. rep to be given!

12 Comments

Original Poster

we will be staying 4 nights in June..

Banned

any of the spa hotels.........take ur pick you will recieve exceptional service

bangkok.com/spa…tml

personally id go to 1 of the spa resorts on 1 of the islands as it will only take less than an hours flight and cost about £30

Banned

Hi - try tripadvisor - been 2/ 3 times and if want a decent 4 star midbudget majestic grande sukumvit - satyed there twice - once in november 2009 and in july 2007 - both good despite the reviews written , and with a brillent kebab shop 3 minutes from it - leilas-

dusit.com/hot…tml

this comes top in trip advisor & iv had friends stop there who rave about it, not been myself though

We stayed at the Royal Princess Larn Luang hotel in Bangkok

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hot…tml
We didn't have a very good time in Bangkok but the hotel was very nice and well situated.

advise when you get to the airport, go to the "official " Taxi rank, others will charge you loads, how much is your budget????

We were bought a night at the Sheraton as a wedding present and when we arrived they upgraded us to a suite at no extra as it was our Honeymoon. It was awesome!

kingy58;7616261

We were bought a night at the Sheraton as a wedding present and when we … We were bought a night at the Sheraton as a wedding present and when we arrived they upgraded us to a suite at no extra as it was our Honeymoon. It was awesome!

They always upgrade you, westerners = $$$$ :whistling:

A good place NOT to take your new lovely wife would be to the ping pong club!!!!

Original Poster

thanks guys, and I am the wife! lol

Rep added.
Budget is about £100 a night max, as we going to Koh Samui for 2 weeks after Bangkok and booked top notch pool villa etc

mishmc81;7616911

thanks guys, and I am the wife! lolRep added. Budget is about £100 a … thanks guys, and I am the wife! lolRep added. Budget is about £100 a night max, as we going to Koh Samui for 2 weeks after Bangkok and booked top notch pool villa etc

WHOOPS!!!! sorry :oops: :-D :whistling: I have stayed in the following [url]www.baiyokehotel.com[/url] several times when stopping over or have been in Bangkok. It Had the most amazing breakfast from all over the world it was MASSIVE (best bacon i have EVER had, tallest hotel in Thailand. Koh Samui is nice, load and loads of different activities to do. You will not want to come back, Sigh!!!! Can you put me in your suitcase? :-D Hope you have a lovely time :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions