Anyone received a "You're a Star" letter from eBay?

I'm just interested to know what it is about before mine arrives. Is it another piece of ebay nonsense?

9 Comments

Basically they send you a voucher of £10 to use against anything

i must have had like around 5 by now pretty useful unless my dad gets in there first

Nope, never:-( and it's beginning to bug me!!!

Banned

I've had three, one for £10, one for £7.50 (both of which could be used against any purchase) and yesterday I had a £2.50 one which can only be used towards postage and packaging. Every little helps though! :thumbsup:

Wot I doin wrong then?:-(

I've had a couple plus ebay sent me some usb ebay Christmas lights although I've no idea how they choose who to send them to as my letters/items just came out of the blue.

John

Banned

hannah19790;3060759

Wot I doin wrong then?:-(

Dunno! :? I've only got an Ebay feedback of 187 so maybe they pick on people that don't buy too often. :thumbsup:

i used to buy & sell on ebay loads but now hardly do either & they sent me a 20% off code which includes the p&p & can get a maximum of £100 off

churchy2704;3061143

Dunno! :? I've only got an Ebay feedback of 187 so maybe they pick on … Dunno! :? I've only got an Ebay feedback of 187 so maybe they pick on people that don't buy too often. :thumbsup:

Nope not that i have 1160fb and buy at least weekly and i get them too

Chaos
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216
    2. One for the mathmeticians1219
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671415
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350

See more discussions