Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone recently had a decent retention deal from O2?

My O2 contract is up for renewal just looking to know what people might have recently got as retention deal from them.

8 Comments

30% off monthly bill. So for my lg g3 with unlimited txts and minutes and 1gb internet i pay £27 a month and nothing upfront. That was one week ago.

Original Poster

steely696969

30% off monthly bill. So for my lg g3 with unlimited txts and minutes and … 30% off monthly bill. So for my lg g3 with unlimited txts and minutes and 1gb internet i pay £27 a month and nothing upfront. That was one week ago.

I'm not sure how good a deal that is, but it seems to be the normal price for a refurbished version. Or alternatively you can get new one with same deal for £31 upfront with a £50 gift voucher reward.

Mine w

mudddy

I'm not sure how good a deal that is, but it seems to be the normal price … I'm not sure how good a deal that is, but it seems to be the normal price for a refurbished version. Or alternatively you can get new one with same deal for £31 upfront with a £50 gift voucher reward.

Mine was brand new. They wouldnt do a deal on a refurbished for me. That was over thr phone. I initially visited instore and they wouldnt offer any deal!

no left after over a decade of been with them took ee deal found here.. £19.99 and free Sony z3 compact. they couldn't come close to matching it even the managers..

£30 upfront fee waved and £2 a month discount though this was 11 mth ago

I left them in June after 8 years as they couldn't match what EE offered me.
    Unlimited text and minutes 2gb data and free iPhone 5c £23pm

I have never been able to get any sort of deal with 02 I went via mobiles.co.uk last time dont understand they are usually miles away from other deals

O2 unlimited mins text data 5gb 4G £11.50 paid £180 for iPhone 6 refresh deal and retentions
    No phone plan payment simply just £11.50 per month
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1618
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      4. word association Game73944494

See more discussions