Groups

Anyone recieved a presale code for MJ's concert yet?

According to websites, all MJ presale codes will go out to selected people today by 10pm. Am I correct?

19 Comments

The Presale begins 7am tommorow morning.
    i hope i can get some

Here is the link that shows the date of the presale, and the dates of his concerts
    ]http//ww…ts/

woah i just checked Ebay, and there are some tickets (must be fake) going for £700, lol

Original Poster

DarkKnight;4599694

The Presale begins 7am tommorow morning.i hope i can get someHere is the … The Presale begins 7am tommorow morning.i hope i can get someHere is the link that shows the date of the presale, and the dates of his concerts]http://www.michaeljackson.com/tickets/woah i just checked Ebay, and there are some tickets (must be fake) going for £700, lol

I wreckon alot of O2 Vip customers are already putting their tickets on sale. They are guaranteed tickets are part of their yearly £3750 subscription!! I saw 2 tickets on ebay sell for £1,120!!!

i would rather wait for the £75 tickets, i have applied to the presale by both email and text message so i should have a good chance of getting a code

Original Poster

I hope we both have a chance but apparently 350,000 people have registered for presale. The odds don't look too great to be honest :oops:

yeah i heard that today too. so i guess each of these 350,000 people will buy more than one ticket each as well.
    did you apply by sms or email?

how do you apply for a vip ticket?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4600063

how do you apply for a vip ticket?

Well if your an O2 customer you can register to become an O2 vip customer for an annual subscription starting at £3750. This will include upto 10 free concert tickets a year plus many other benefits. I believe the O2 Vip is for corporate people only. Click the link below. :thumbsup:

theo2.co.uk/cor…tml

Original Poster

DarkKnight;4599976

yeah i heard that today too. so i guess each of these 350,000 people will … yeah i heard that today too. so i guess each of these 350,000 people will buy more than one ticket each as well. did you apply by sms or email?

I applied for both text and email :thumbsup:

i got a txt woo! woo! going to be at my comp at 6:30

looks like the other thread has been locked.
    I presume we are using this one know

i got an e-mail.......woo hoo :w00t:

choc1969;4604046

everyone except me :x

i am counting on Miss Money Penny because i stil haven't got anything.

Original Poster

choc1969;4604046

Well done hun. Really happy for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4604061

everyone except me :xi am counting on Miss Money Penny because i stil … everyone except me :xi am counting on Miss Money Penny because i stil haven't got anything.

I'm checking my emails every 10 mins for you. If I get anything I will PM you for sure

Miss Money Penny;4604080

I'm checking my emails every 10 mins for you. If I get anything I will PM … I'm checking my emails every 10 mins for you. If I get anything I will PM you for sure

thanks, but you don't have to check every 10 mins. A PM anytime tonight will be fine :thumbsup:

the other thread is back.

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4604098

thanks, but you don't have to check every 10 mins. A PM anytime tonight … thanks, but you don't have to check every 10 mins. A PM anytime tonight will be fine :thumbsup:

Well Im on the PC anyway... barring dinner time in an hour. I'm gonna hit the sack at 11 as I gotta be up for presale. If you haven't heard from me by then it will mean I didnt get another code

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4604130

the other thread is back.

HUH??? Ok back to the other thred then..lol

Miss Money Penny;4604136

Well Im on the PC anyway... barring dinner time in an hour. I'm gonna … Well Im on the PC anyway... barring dinner time in an hour. I'm gonna hit the sack at 11 as I gotta be up for presale. If you haven't heard from me by then it will mean I didnt get another code

ok cool. I am going to watch the footy. I am hoping there will be a code in my inbox at half-time. Otherwise, one final check around 10 before i give up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions