Anyone reckon there'll be the annual half price sky codes around soon?

Found 18th Nov 2010
I was just wondering if people thought that Sky would have any 'friends and family' codes knocking around this December? If I remember rightly they seem to have had them for at least the last couple of years.

I hope they do as my sub is ending on 4th Dec and would ideally like to keep ot going for another year -if the price is right

3 Comments

most people get 6 months half price but i think the 12 months is customer specific? someone tell me if its not then i will try my luck, i previously had the basic package £19 a month and they would not give me 12 month half price. Thanks

I have been paying £10 a month for the last year. I phone every six months and say I may leave due to not watching much tv and they reduce the price. In fact I think ive done this for the last 18months. If you are an existing customer and have been with them over a year I would give them a ring!

i just got a friends code last month or so, half price sub for a year, free hd, free hd box, last year managed to make use of a code posted here for my mum, she got free sky+ for a whole year, no payments at all. there's usually always something.
Post a comment
@
    Text