Anyone recommed a mattress from Amazon?

Does anyone recommend a mattress?
I need a double one, preferably from Amazon as I have some Amazon vouchers to use up.

Thanks

13 Comments

Thickness, type and cost might help evaluate your needs.
Edited by: "rhinopaul" 6th Mar

Original Poster

rhinopaul

Thickness, type and cost might help evaluate your needs.

Around £200ish, not sure about thickness, looking at a memory foam mattress/any mattress which is better than my one at the moment!
LOL

Original Poster

Robj1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0066KUMT2Great mattress

Have you got this one buddy?

roadie

Have you got this one buddy?

​Had one for 2 years on our guest bed, everyone commented how lovely is was. I used the bed on occasion too, and it really was impressive.

We got rid of the spare bed a few months ago, to make a nursery, and sold the mattress for £60 on ebay and the buyer was very pleased with their purchase.

Highly recommended.

Have you tried the type of mattress you want in a bed store first? I usually try them out, get the specs and find a mattress much cheaper online with same spec.

I personally prefer pocket sprung to memory foam.

The_IMF

Have you tried the type of mattress you want in a bed store first? I … Have you tried the type of mattress you want in a bed store first? I usually try them out, get the specs and find a mattress much cheaper online with same spec.I personally prefer pocket sprung to memory foam.

Can you explain the difference between the two please.

Original Poster

Robj1

​Had one for 2 years on our guest bed, everyone commented how lovely is w … ​Had one for 2 years on our guest bed, everyone commented how lovely is was. I used the bed on occasion too, and it really was impressive. We got rid of the spare bed a few months ago, to make a nursery, and sold the mattress for £60 on ebay and the buyer was very pleased with their purchase. Highly recommended.

I shall have a look. Thanks

Original Poster

The_IMF

Have you tried the type of mattress you want in a bed store first? I … Have you tried the type of mattress you want in a bed store first? I usually try them out, get the specs and find a mattress much cheaper online with same spec.I personally prefer pocket sprung to memory foam.

I bought one for my mum. A silent night king sized one. Will probably have another look at some more

I can recommend this one and it's at a good price at the moment.
amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

Original Poster

dereklogan7

I can recommend this one and it's at a good price at the … I can recommend this one and it's at a good price at the moment.https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006MUTMF6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1:)

Think im going to order this

How long you had it??

Thanks!

roadie

Think im going to order thisHow long you had it??Thanks!

Just checked my Amazon account. I can't believe I've had it since June 2014, no sagging still going strong.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Just checked my Amazon account. I can't believe I've had it since June … Just checked my Amazon account. I can't believe I've had it since June 2014, no sagging still going strong.

Cheers buddy. I am going to order it right now!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup36
    2. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue58
    3. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions33
    4. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra57

See more discussions