Groups

Anyone recommend a cheap Android device to stream music for the gym (WiFi only needed)

I have been using my old iphone 4 at the gym but now apple music app won't work on it because it's an old OS and don't want to take my main phone I the gym with me because I'll drop a weight on it no doubt. After something like a android music player which can install apps like Spotify or Deezer but for cheap in case of breakage.

Needs:

> Wifi

> Small screen 5" touch screen or under

> Installable apps from Play store

> £30-£45

So far i found these:

XGODY X11 5" Android 5.1 Quad Core - ebay.co.uk/itm…231?var=&hash=item2814a8debf:m:mBesF-8zU3RC3xUmRxZD4fg

Leagoo Alfa 6 3G Smartphone - gearbest.com/cel…tml

OUKITEL C2 3G - gearbest.com/cel…d=4

Leagoo Z5 3G - gearbest.com/cel…tml

10 Comments

You can source a suitable new device for effectively a negative amount, and from UK. £15 to acquire the device, with £15 cashback and £15 worth of EE or Voda credit. Search for 20586704 or 20586226 at carphonewarehouse.com/ which bags you an unlocked rubbish Alcatel phone that meets your spec at £0 with £15 credit at total outlay £15. Go via Topcashback for £15 cashback topcashback.co.uk/car…se/

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

You can source a suitable new device for effectively a negative amount, … You can source a suitable new device for effectively a negative amount, and from UK. £15 to acquire the device, with £15 cashback and £15 worth of EE or Voda credit. Search for 20586704 or 20586226 at https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/ which bags you an unlocked rubbish Alcatel phone that meets your spec at £0 with £15 credit at total outlay £15. Go via Topcashback for £15 cashback https://www.topcashback.co.uk/carphone_warehouse/

Ah that could be a good way to go. I want maybe something a bit more better good idea! would this affect my "credit rating"?

Where are you finding these phones? are there any more? i don't mind adding a bit of money to it to get a better spec one
    Edited by: "HammerTime10" 29th Dec 2016

HammerTime10

Ah that could be a good way to go. I want maybe something a bit more … Ah that could be a good way to go. I want maybe something a bit more better good idea! would this affect my "credit rating"?

Nah, just your kewel rating.

Get a tablet. £60. Will do the job no problem. argos.co.uk/sea…-3/?
    Edited by moderator: "." 29th Dec 2016

Banned

wayners

Get a tablet. £60. Will do the job no problem. … Get a tablet. £60. Will do the job no problem. [url=http://www.argos.co.uk/search/tab-3/?[/url]

For IN the gym hahaha
    When did under 5" become 7"?
    (Apart from when you're talking on tinder?)
    Edited by moderator: "Dec 29, 2016 16:42" 29th Dec 2016

Original Poster

wayners

Get a tablet. £60. Will do the job no problem. … Get a tablet. £60. Will do the job no problem. http://www.argos.co.uk/search/tab-3/?

Mark as worst answer? oO
    Edited by: "HammerTime10" 29th Dec 2016

HammerTime10

Mark as worst answer? oO

​Can I mark myself down?

HammerTime10

Where are you finding these phones? are there any more? i don't mind … Where are you finding these phones? are there any more? i don't mind adding a bit of money to it to get a better spec one

I just stumble across them on forums such as HUKD. You could monitor o2s PAYG bargain basement cos they knock-out network-locked items with acceptable spec for under say £20, stock permitting (hence suggestion to monitor) o2.co.uk/sho…ugo

Second hand Moto E/G from ebay?

ebay.co.uk/itm…251?hash=item4b0ef69903:g:lGsAAOSwImRYZSVc

Doogee x5 pro worth a look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions