Anyone recommend a cheap HDMI switch that is powered?

Found 28th Jan
Bought 3x Hdmi output one off eBay and it won’t work with PS4. Anyone recommend a powered one that works with 4K devices as I need more HDMI ports
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
What's your budget?
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 28th Jan
OBH6UK6 m ago

What's your budget?

OBH6UK6 m ago

What's your budget?

Around 10£. They one I have I paid £4.50 and it’s useless and doesn’t have a option to give it power. Apparently some devices need a power boost when using a hdmi switch. I have 4 ports on the tv but need to connect my PS4, Xbox and switch to one port as all others are in use. Cheers
There are some on Amazon for near that, but I suggest you read the reviews. Seems to be too cheap.
OBH6UK3 m ago

There are some on Amazon for near that, but I suggest you read the …There are some on Amazon for near that, but I suggest you read the reviews. Seems to be too cheap.

Have you got one?
I have one which is 4K cost £53. And several non 4K one's.
Neet stuff seems quite good. There's are some on Amazon for £20.
HDMI Switches Bi-directional, EDOLA Mini HDMI 2.0 Switch 4K Bidirection Switcher from Amazon

Had it delivered in the last hour funnily enough. Not powered though. Doesn't need to be.

Only 1 UHD color HDR hdmi port on my Samsung TV and just confirmed that both Xbox One X and PS4 Pro displaying as they should through the switcher.

No doubt they have similar tri-directional switches on there.

Depends on your HDMI cables as well, first one i tried connecting the box to my TV wouldn't display the PS4 or the Xbox, tried a different cable and everything was fine.
Edited by: "cyclonus10" 28th Jan
There an Aukey 3 port model for £7.99 with 4K support here. If it tickles your fancy.
amazon.co.uk/Swi…G5C
Isn’t that a splitter you’ve bought not a switch if it’s 3 outputs. If you want to add more hdmi ports it’s would be inputs not outputs
howarth328th Jan

Isn’t that a splitter you’ve bought not a switch if it’s 3 outputs. If you …Isn’t that a splitter you’ve bought not a switch if it’s 3 outputs. If you want to add more hdmi ports it’s would be inputs not outputs

That's only 1.4 HDMI so 4k will top out at 30hz anyway.
cyclonus1029th Jan

That's only 1.4 HDMI so 4k will top out at 30hz anyway.

That has absolutely nothing to do with my comment....
howarth35 h, 26 m ago

That has absolutely nothing to do with my comment....

The point still stands in regards to the OP who will read about the Aukey 3 port model for £7.99.

If he went and bought that one he wouldn't be getting 4k RGB at 60hz.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants