Groups

Anyone Recommend a Courier Service?

Got two things I need to send in the next couple of days (boxed Xbox 360 & a PVR which is about the same size as a standard DVD player)

Wondering if someone can recommend me a reliable courier service who...
    a) Won't break the items I'm sending
    b) Aren't too expensive

8 Comments

I have used interparcel on a couple of occasions, and it was DHL who actually collected the goods, no problems with them and reasonable too. You can get a quote and pay online by measuring and weighing your parcel, then you can select a number of options for delivery at varying prices.
    interparcel.com/quo…ral

HTH

Original Poster

Eve C;4696518

I have used interparcel on a couple of occasions, and it was DHL who … I have used interparcel on a couple of occasions, and it was DHL who actually collected the goods, no problems with them and reasonable too. You can get a quote and pay online by measuring and weighing your parcel, then you can select a number of options for delivery at varying prices.http://www.interparcel.com/quote/courier-quote1.php?ref=Google_IP_GeneralHTH

Thing is I'm not sure how I'm gonna weigh the items...I don't have any proper weighing scales :oops:

i use parcel to go too , gd company

smasha7;4697178

Thing is I'm not sure how I'm gonna weigh the items...I don't have any … Thing is I'm not sure how I'm gonna weigh the items...I don't have any proper weighing scales :oops:

Sent a 360 myself this week - was around 5.2 kilos or so according to the PO (without power brick)

Original Poster

Whats the best way to weigh the boxes aswell?

Can't really take them to the post office, weigh them and then not send through Royal Mail can I?

Original Poster

the porter;4699951

use your wii fit or bathroom scales

Cheers mate, used the bathroom scales :thumbsup:

Now to find the best courier to use...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions