Groups

Anyone recommend a decent pair of straighteners?

apart from GHDS! too expensive!

10 Comments

my daughter swears by babyliss pro 230 watts and are only 36 pounds in the sale in littlewoods

grrr, was gonna say GHD until I read your post!
    Infact, I'll still say it, I recommend GHD. Well, my girlfriend recommends them anyway. Well worth the money.

Babyliss pro 230 here too, the best after GHD's and less than half the price!

Jenny1979x;3504894

Babyliss pro 230 here too, the best after GHD's and less than half the … Babyliss pro 230 here too, the best after GHD's and less than half the price!

same here got some ltd edition ones from superdrug two weeks ago for £15:thumbsup:

well i swear by my ghd,s and they are still going strong after about 6 years but my sis has the babybliss ones and she thinks they are great

Original Poster

easilyconfused;3504930

same here got some ltd edition ones from superdrug two weeks ago for … same here got some ltd edition ones from superdrug two weeks ago for £15:thumbsup:

argh I bet our superdrug wont have them this cheap!
    thanks everyone I guess I'll be getting some babyliss ones! thanks x:-D

easilyconfused;3504930

same here got some ltd edition ones from superdrug two weeks ago for … same here got some ltd edition ones from superdrug two weeks ago for £15:thumbsup:

lols seeya

go with ghds kirsty, strong believer of the saying "you get what you pay for"

Kirsty Gallagher - she's got a pair that will straighten anyone

Just bought a pair from ]Remington (protect & shine) and I have afro hair, they are fab and on a par with GHDs.

i bought some KODO Wet to straight when someone broke my GHD`s and they have been fantastic, bought them off ebay, they were £18 plus p+p, never let me down in 2 years, will never get GHD`S again, these are just as good if not better
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710955
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2650
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846379
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871350

See more discussions