Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone recommend a good gym in birmingham

looking for a good gym ideally in the city centre, already know about bannatynes but they want £45 a month and its a 12 month contract. i only need to use it for the next 3/4 months as I maybe moving out of birmingham.

anyone recommend one that they go to? wouldn't mind "pay as you go" type deal if it works out cheaper.

cheers

3 Comments

Fitness4less have just opened one in birmingham i think. I use the bristol one and its fine for the price. 14.99 a month by direct debit or u can pay like £3 a day i think tho not 100%. I know u can pay for 1 day just to check the joint out though. Yup they have 1 in brum

fitness4less.co.uk/Bir…tml

have you tried the one by diesel shop its 15pound per month no contract cannot remember the name i am sorry but hubbie has been in and enquired and he said it looks pretty good.

If you are, or still have a student card, Fitness First do a 3 month student membership for £33 a month (doesn't matter if you left uni a while ago, I still used mine and I'd left the year before)! Not as cheap as above but maybe closer to you, depending where you live.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764489
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57105
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1634
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1821

See more discussions