Groups

anyone recommend a good music system for a 7 yr old

Can anyone recommend a good music system for a 7 yr old girls birthday It's for my daughter but I'm clueless as to what's good and not

12 Comments

Piano Lessons.

If you are clueless so probably is she. She is not going to worry over Bose or bang and Olufsen, go by your budget.
    Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 15th Jul

We just bought our daughter a £30 portable stereo from Argos for her 8th birthday. All she wants it for is to play some audio books before bed and listen to her Little Mix cd. It does perfectly well for that and at that price we weren't too concerned if it got broken

ninaclarke1

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Can anyone recommend a good music system for a 7 … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Can anyone recommend a good music system for a 7 yr old girls birthday It's for my daughter but I'm clueless as to what's good and not\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

Is it for an existing music collection, i.e. does she already have a collection of CD's, or does she have an MP3 player/mobile phone...?

If its MP3's have you considered a bluetooth speaker coupled with either a mobile phone or MP3 player/iPod...?

Gear4 bluetooth speaker £14.95 @ Amazon

Edited by: "andynicol" 15th Jul

Original Poster

No she hasn't got any cds or anything just a few songs on her tablet,she mainly wants it to listen to little mix cd that we will get her so I think a CD player would suit better

OP, what is your approximate budget?

ninaclarke1

No she hasn't got any cds or anything just a few songs on her tablet,she … No she hasn't got any cds or anything just a few songs on her tablet,she mainly wants it to listen to little mix cd that we will get her so I think a CD player would suit better

So you/she would prefer a dedicated CD player? Something portable? Budget?

Original Poster

Over.The.Knee

OP, what is your approximate budget?

Maximum £50

Something like this??

Plenty reviews (520) to read through, not going to give the best sound, but a 7yr old won't notice..

http://media.4rgos.it/i/Argos/5725373_R_Z001A?$Web$&w=1240&h=1116&$WebPDPBadge1240$&topright=empty&bottomleft=empty

andynicol

Something like this??Plenty reviews (520) to read through, not going to … Something like this??Plenty reviews (520) to read through, not going to give the best sound, but a 7yr old won't notice..

my daughter had this at a similar age to OP's and it was brilliant, it was a blue one and we were able to hand it down to my son after she got too old for it

We got our daughter one of these a couple of years ago. It has a CD player, a DAB radio, you can attach a USB device and it will link to a phone/tablet/MP3 device via Bluetooth. It also attached to the wall. It isn't in a funky colour though, unfortunately! ebay.co.uk/itm…dc4

Original Poster

Thanks for all ur help guys will have a look into both of them they both look and sound great for my girl not to sure about having to listen little mix on repeat thou!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother23
      2. Jury service1318
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue12
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..59

See more discussions