Anyone recommend a good tv series like Suits/White Collar/ Burn Notice

Found 8th Dec 2012
Ran out of tv-shows to watch, need HUKD to refuel me
Community Updates
MiscMen's SuitTV
14 Comments
breaking bad is a must see
All Sopranos box sets available on Sky Anytime at the mo - that's how I'm spending my Saturday night X)
Leverage,Franklin & Bash,Covert Affairs
Flashpoint is pretty good..
@souljacker ;- Haha just finished watching season 5 and http://www.rwuo.com/resurrected/community/files/thumbs/t_george_takei__ohmy_169.jpg

Ty ^^ i'll check them out now
have you thought about foreign tv series theres some little gems out there try braquo,the spiral,forbrydelsen(the killing amazing series not the american version though)borgen,the bridge.
As for american seriesdefinitely breaking bad,boardwalk empire loads of different sci fi series. Can post alot more that should keep yopu busy.
archer1204

have you thought about foreign tv series theres some little gems out … have you thought about foreign tv series theres some little gems out there try braquo,the spiral,forbrydelsen(the killing amazing series not the american version though)borgen,the bridge.As for american seriesdefinitely breaking bad,boardwalk empire loads of different sci fi series. Can post alot more that should keep yopu busy.

i've been watching a fair few korean/japanese/HK dramas which are pretty damn cool. IRIS & The liar game is pretty awesome
Boardwalk Empire & Homeland
archer1204

have you thought about foreign tv series theres some little gems out … have you thought about foreign tv series theres some little gems out there try braquo,the spiral,forbrydelsen(the killing amazing series not the american version though)borgen,the bridge.As for american seriesdefinitely breaking bad,boardwalk empire loads of different sci fi series. Can post alot more that should keep yopu busy.

american series are foreign series.
Leverage
Blue Bloods
Flashpoint
dexter
elementary
breakingbad
dexter
warehouse 13
sons of anarchy
boardwalk empire
Jordz2ky

dexterwarehouse 13sons of anarchyboardwalk empire

Bramber

Boardwalk Empire & Homeland

Sons Of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland, Person Of Interest, Dexter are all top top programs,

...I watch way too much tv me thinks
What i meant foreign series ones that have subtitles whereas to my knowledge most american series dont have subtitles underneath except swamp people
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants