Groups

Anyone recommend a nice holiday cottage?

Im looking at booking a nice holiday cottage for our holiday this year, somewhere nice, quite and local to a beach. Im looking at going mid to late July. I have a budget of £500.
    I have a little boy who will be 4 at the time of travel and (fingers crossed) another little one who will be 2 months. So as you can appreciate Im looking to not to stay at a busy site.
    Can anyone recommend anywhere? Was thinking about North Devon area. Im open to suggestions as long as its within 3 hours drive of Birmingham.

11 Comments

DLM

http://www.holidaycottages.co.uk/

They wanted a recommendation not web site?

Banned

DLM

http://www.holidaycottages.co.uk/

I'm sure the OP is after personal recommendations rather than just searching Google but well done for demonstrating the complex procedure of using a search engine!

Original Poster

Thanks DLM , I have been on a few web sites but as nikki said Im after a recommendation. Somewhere where someone has stopped or knows someone who has stopped there.

Original Poster

well spotted wtp

Original Poster

and your point is?

Original Poster

thanks for that... its good to know some people are keen to help.
    Enjoy your evening

Banned

whatsThePoint

At least you have some replys this time, 22 hours ago in the same named … At least you have some replys this time, 22 hours ago in the same named thread you posted there wasn't any

Where is the other thread?

Original Poster

I posted it yesterday asking for some help but had no replies

Banned

nikkib123

They wanted a recommendation not web site?

I'm tired
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions