Anyone recommend a red laptop..

8 replies
Found 22nd Apr 2009
Yes, the missus is looking to buy a new laptop. Requirements are:

1. Must be a nice red
2. Not too heavy

Can anyone recommend a decent one, in reality it'll be used for surfing the web, and nothing too strenuous.

8 Comments

I'd always recommend a Dell, from what you've described, an Inspiron Mini 12 in Cherry Red for about £350 would fit the bill. Chose quick code N04M1201. I hope that helps you.

You'll get a piccy here:-

i.dell.com/ima…jpg

1. Must be a nice red
2. Not too heavy

OP: ROFL! Those things are actually the two most important specs on any laptop. My suggestion would be a blue laptop as the blue laptops are much faster then the red once

Sorry I couldn't help

mine is red.... erm erm its avent. Thats all i know cos the colour was important lol

http://makestuffwithyourkid.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/firstcoatpaintonboat.jpg

She will of course require a red surf board!!!!:-D

Original Poster

Cantona_7;5000001

MikeL;5000126

She will of course require a red surf board!!!!:-D

:-D

4leafed;4999880

I'd always recommend a Dell, from what you've described, an Inspiron Mini … I'd always recommend a Dell, from what you've described, an Inspiron Mini 12 in Cherry Red for about £350 would fit the bill. Chose quick code N04M1201. I hope that helps you.You'll get a piccy here:-http://i.dell.com/images/global/products/314x314/laptop-inspiron-12-red-314.jpg

Are the dells ones not just red on the outside of the top lid? Mind you, the only other red ones I can think of are those hideous and expensive 'gamer' ones and the rubbish advent ones, so a dell of some sort may be the best choice. (The mini 12 has no DVD drive)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions