Groups

Anyone recommend a reputable phone unlocking site

Hi
    Ive been trying to unlock mine and my 2 kids phones that are all locked onto orange PAYG.
    Ive unlocked a few phones myself over the years through searching google but these 3 phones have got me stumped.
    The phones are:
    Lg Gd510 (pop)
    Lg ks360 and
    Lg town C300
    Ive looked on the mylgpop website that says they know how to do it but there method doesn't work!.
    So can anyone recommend a decent phone unlocking website as theres thousands and im not sure which ones are legit or not,
    Or even better if you know a way of unlocking these phones lol
    Thanks
    steve

4 Comments

Try eBay

Best bets are often local markets.

For the GD510 pop have you tried

"from looking at other lg phones heres how i done it (not sure which part done it)
    1809#*510#
    brings you into a test menu carried out a full factory reset (didnt check to see if this made it unlocked though

then

2945#*510# bring you into another menu
    there is an unlock option (i assume this is what done it in the end)"

Original Poster

harlzter

For the GD510 pop have you tried"from looking at other lg phones heres … For the GD510 pop have you tried"from looking at other lg phones heres how i done it (not sure which part done it)1809#*510#brings you into a test menu carried out a full factory reset (didnt check to see if this made it unlocked thoughthen2945#*510# bring you into another menuthere is an unlock option (i assume this is what done it in the end)"

lol seen this exact thread on another site ,but yeah when you do that you need a code to enter but i cant get a code
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764215
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions