anyone recommend any decent wii games?

14 replies
Found 1st Mar 2009
looking to stock up on some wii games.... suitable for my 5 year old and me lol! we've got wii fit mario kart boom blox wii sports and wii play, have just ordered monopoly and carnival games
anything else we might like? nothing too hard.... my son has tried the simpsons and it was too hard for him....and me! lol

14 Comments

Chicken shoot is good for kids.

Supermod

Super Mario Galaxy. By a distance this is one of the best games ever.............

Guiness book of world records is good, lots of quick mini games

yeah both mine love mario galaxy,
de blob - easy but sooo boring!
lego star wars
waky races

bambu;4523063

yeah both mine love mario galaxy,de blob - easy but sooo boring!lego star … yeah both mine love mario galaxy,de blob - easy but sooo boring!lego star wars waky races

Super Mario Galaxy is the best game by far, not one a 5 year old might be able to play unassisted though?
Agree with Lego Star Wars.

I love de blob personally.

i know you said carnival games but theres one called carnival funfair its great

Original Poster

thanks everyone, think I'm going to get chicken shoot + de blob......will have a look at super mario galaxy and guiness book of world records and see what I think...... thanks again xxx

Original Poster

camlen79;4524002

i know you said carnival games but theres one called carnival funfair its … i know you said carnival games but theres one called carnival funfair its great

oooo I'll have a look for that one too thanks! xx

Banned

my 3 year old loves lego batman
strangly shes quiet good at it

Banned

played that Mario karts jobby and that was fun..

Mario Galaxy is excellent, but may be a bit difficult for a 5 year old...what about Rayman Raving Rabbids?That's a load of mini-games, but actually pretty good compared to others....or Animal Crossing (although there is a lot of reading, so you'll have to play it too - bonus! )

Eledees is the beast game ever!

Banned

okami is good

tv show king is good it asks you differnt questions and you win money and after each round you get a chance to gamble :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4491
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769388
    3. word association Game74244905
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233

See more discussions