Anyone recommend any VAG garages near Middlesbrough please?

Found 30th Nov 2017
My 2012 Seat Leon 1.4 is due a service at £279 and I don’t really want to pay that I was considering taking it to national for a oil change and hoping they had a stamp and just do the other bits myself.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
vasstech get a good write up - but not much cheaper than main dealer when I asked them for a price on a cam belt
volkswerk used to be good
mas9924 m ago

vasstech get a good write up - but not much cheaper than main dealer when …vasstech get a good write up - but not much cheaper than main dealer when I asked them for a price on a cam beltvolkswerk used to be good

Cheers I will have a look. I’m tempted to buy a stamp off eBay and do it myself
Oxford Garage in Hurworth. oxford-garage.co.uk/

Good family owned garage - not the cheapest but honest! Only do what is needed, don't go looking for extra work. Had a 12 and a 11 year old car go straight through MOTs this year.
rollercoaster631 h, 22 m ago

Cheers I will have a look. I’m tempted to buy a stamp off eBay and do it m …Cheers I will have a look. I’m tempted to buy a stamp off eBay and do it myself

Are you intending to keep it long?

I generally service myself or get family to do it and generally keep the bills (oil/filters/etc) but I do tend to buy at 3 yrs old and keep for a while. I think that when a car is 5/6 years old condition is more important. especially if you can talk sensibly about what you've done and why.

I sold my 320d a couple of months ago, I'd had it in for the timing chain recall and I'd personally replaced the turbo and the main power cables, +had my brother do the glow plugs. Sold to 1st person who looked at it and was happy to have me explin what work had been done + why. And minimal paperwork.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants