Expired

Anyone recommend the best cheap ejuice eliquid

Found 26th Sep 2014
Iv just got into these eshisha's and recently purchased itaste vv3 with mini pro tank.
I was just wondering which ejuice to go for. There are so many 1000's or different sellers and brands of ejuice (on ebay) ranging from approx £1-£3 per 10ml bottle.
Its so confusing. Are they basically all the same/very similar or are some really much better?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Dont buy off ebay, you should only buy ejuice from a reputable supplier as any Tom, Dick or Harry can make up and sell ejuice and you dont know what the quality of ingredients are like. I only use 'totally wicked' or 'no match' for my juice and trust these companies completely. The nicotine base has to be pharmaceutical grade as well as the glycerine and glycol (PG). Been vaping for 2 years now and think it should have been invented years ago, kept me off the fags! Good luck with it and stick with it. And before anyone starts on about how evil they are, if you could possibly think vaping is a gateway for kids to start smoking you are absolutely off your head. If you have a cigarette after vaping for a few weeks, you cannot smoke it as they taste so disgusting. People associate vaping with smoking and they are not the same thing and people dont understand. Maybe the government could educate people about the difference instead of the tobacco companies forcing the issue and trying to get them banned to protect their profits.
vapeswag on facebook brillant stuff
Want to know the ingredients ??

Make your own juice. Be in control of vg/pg ratio ... nicotine strength, flavouring strength etc.

The Alchemist Cupboard

I buy all my stuff here and highly recomend.

Also now you have a protank. No need to buy more atomizers. After you have acquired a few purchased ones. Just rewire/wick them. Piece of cake and costs just pennies to do.

rebuilding protank atomizer.
I've used alchemists cupboard a few times, very nice flavours. I now mostly use joosejuice, £1.49 for 10ml so can get a selection to try for cheap, full choice of strengths/flavour strength and pg/vg ratio. Reasonable priced postage too. Also just got a selection from LickWid, £1.25 for 10ml, only tried raspberry revolution so far but it's amongst the best flavour I've ever tried.

Agree with rebuilding the coils too, easy to build once you've done a couple, fasttech are very cheap as long as you don't mind a 2-3 week wait.. You can buy the precoiled & wicked coils too to make it even easier!

Just to add, I think the liquids on ebay/amazon have no nicotine so no good if you're trying to give up the smokes. This was the case a few weeks back anyway.
+1 for joose juice, not the best but decent vfm.
Avoid hangsen liquids and any that say made in prc. They are all chinese liquids with no guarantee of content. As previous comments, make your own. I bought enough nicotine and vg/pg to last me about 2-3 years for about £60 total. only need the concentrated flavourings to make whatever flavour you want. Flavor West are particularly yummy and inawera concentrates are very strong so you only need about 3%. I get my flavours from leisureliquids.com and they are very competetive.
It's so much cheaper this way.
try fasttech for hardware as they are very cheap but do take a while to arrive.
I buy all my parts and liquids from Fasttech, juice takes around 2 weeks delivery 100ml for £13,
Original Poster
thanks for all the replies, I will look into all your suggestions
rtmlk

I buy all my parts and liquids from Fasttech, juice takes around 2 weeks … I buy all my parts and liquids from Fasttech, juice takes around 2 weeks delivery 100ml for £13,

Why is it called FASTtech?
Original Poster
Iv been looking at joosejuice and it wants you to choose PG/VG ratio when buying.
I have no idea which to go for or what it is (i dont want nicotine) please help
Sandy1012

Iv been looking at joosejuice and it wants you to choose PG/VG ratio when … Iv been looking at joosejuice and it wants you to choose PG/VG ratio when buying.I have no idea which to go for or what it is (i dont want nicotine) please help

PG is for a throat hit
VG is for more smoke
I use a 70/30 mix PG/VG
for no nic choose 0 nic
Sandy1012

Iv been looking at joosejuice and it wants you to choose PG/VG ratio when … Iv been looking at joosejuice and it wants you to choose PG/VG ratio when buying.I have no idea which to go for or what it is (i dont want nicotine) please help

Suggest you go 50/50. then after you have tried you may want to alter the ratio on your next purchase.

one pound liquids quality stuff
I found buying from ebay the liquids are absolutely rubbish, so dont let the prices fool you. About making your own eliquid you could do this however you will need to wait min a week for the eliquid to steep and one month for it to get the best taste. I usually like buying 70/30 pg to vg juices. Jacks range from Cheap E liquid UK has a good range of UK liquids and deliver worldwide.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions