Groups

Anyone regret having a tattoo done?

We have all seen the huge growth in the number of tattoos in the last few years.

Many, to be honest, now look plain stupid (how many people who copied Robbie Williams "arm" tattoos now realise it looks as fashionable as a shell suit).

Anyone had one (or more) done and now wish they hadn't?

38 Comments

Yeah my first tattoo was a little teddy bear in a cloud on the top of my arm, i was 18 when had it done and now nearly 31 i think it looks silly and childish. but i still went and had 4 more done

i dont regret mine but on the other hand they are in places that are not obvious to other people unless i am flashing!

I think it depends on the tattoo and reason for getting it. I had a tattoo done in memory of my little boy who was born sleeping, i cant see me ever wishing i had never had it done.

I havnt got any other tattoos and dont want any others... a friend has 4 tattoos and loves 3 of them but now doesnt like one of them.

wulshaz;5405855

i dont regret mine but on the other hand they are in places that are not … i dont regret mine but on the other hand they are in places that are not obvious to other people unless i am flashing!

snap!!!!

But my hubby had some skinhead ones from the long distant past that he really, really regrets

Yep, i had a celtic band round my arm done when i was 16, i now really regret it and try and cover it up whenever possible, would love to get it removed, but just dont have the spare cash at the mo!

Banned

Ive got 1 couple of years ago and 2 the other day not regretting any of them yet

I go a small black panther on my shoulder and although I don't regret it as such (it was part of my life) I do sometimes wish I'd just gone for something else. I think it elps being on my back tho as I forget I have it half the time:thumbsup:

my hubby got a panther on his shoulder when he was 18 hes now 29 and hates it looking to getting it removed, i went with him to get a tattoo but i didnt have proof of age with me when i went so the man wouldnt tattoo me thankfully cos i know i would of regretted it too,

Dont regret mine, but I did always say I wouldnt get anything gimmicky. I've got my daughters name in Kanji, while it might be a fad of having chineese writing on your body it's got special connection to me.

Not a good idea.

http://www.rsvppost.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/mn_forehead_sale_utsal5.thumbnail.jpg

i dont regret any of mine but then i would spend a couple of moths sometimes even longer just looking at potential designs

Bought daughter a load of temporary tattos off ebay to try out roughly what she wanted and where she wanted it,Good job too because when she put the one where she was going to have it she didnt like it and decided to have it somewhere else.

i have one on my left boob so only ever really sees the light of day in summer :-D

mines only the size of an old 50 pence piece and at the top of my arm so wont really sag or anything i agree with op tho wll be funny seing all these wrinkled up pensioners covered in tattoos in 50 years time

I have got 9 tattoos , most of them mean something and are small, except the one at the base of my back goes straight across and has my 4 childrens names in
    There is 1 or 2 I don't like much but they are about 10 years old now and tastes change ect, but I don't regret having them done and would never have them removed (hurts to much LOL!)

1 x lower back
    3 x top of back (these are the ones I don't like much - Like the tattoos but just not all 3 of them together as they don't go)
    1 band on arm
    Both wrists
    1 x ankle
    1 x top of leg

I have a small green dragon with purple hair on my shoulder that i dont really like. I was 18 and thought yay im allowed to have one but didnt think it through at all!
    I always forget its there though!

I've got a pair of retro headphones on the back of my neck with trebble cleffs coming outa the cans, at the top of my spine...it's got a lead coming outa one of the speakers and it runs down some of my back around the side and up to my left nipple, where it plugs into my heart!! hahahah...I love music and got it done when I was dj'ing in the big smoke

My sisters got a few too..she's got her initials on the back of her neck done in nice font, a pair of angel wings on the bottom side of her right wrist and my personal best, a stickman with a tophat on and holding a cane, beging her left ear!!! OUCH!

i've had my tattoo for 5 years and i love it..... it's on the base of my back so i don't see it that much anyway lol.
    i have this all in black
    http://www.tarawa.com/img_prod/70002.jpg

lfc_engravedonheart;5406501

i've had my tattoo for 5 years and i love it..... it's on the base of my … i've had my tattoo for 5 years and i love it..... it's on the base of my back so i don't see it that much anyway lol. i have this all in black

that anastacia? she hot...... i'd bend her right over!

Banned

I've got 3 so far and don't regret any. Planning on getting another couple at least

MinstrelMan;5406524

that anastacia? she hot...... i'd bend her right over!

lol yeah..... she is mega hot :thumbsup:

My brother had a very large Grim Reaper on his shoulder / back. My mum HATED it but he was only about 20yrs when he had it done. Now he's nearly 40yrs, married, got 2 children and he had it covered up a few years ago. I could never decide on having one...was never sure whether they look nice or skanky on women but I suppose it depends on what sort of person you are. Bit too late for me now I think as I'm 40! My daughter is 19 and has a very nice one between her shoulder blades.

lfc_engravedonheart;5406539

lol yeah..... she is mega hot :thumbsup:

wanna double team her? :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;5406567

wanna double team her? :thumbsup:

anytime

you wouldnt cheat on the Mr with a woman, me yeah I can understand but not a woman.

MinstrelMan;5406610

you wouldnt cheat on the Mr with a woman, me yeah I can understand but … you wouldnt cheat on the Mr with a woman, me yeah I can understand but not a woman.

he could join in not with you lol with me and a woman

lfc_engravedonheart;5406653

he could join in not with you lol with me and a woman

dont be mean to him....... he might think I'm hot too :thumbsup:

queenlush;5406378

i have one on my left boob so only ever really sees the light of day in … i have one on my left boob so only ever really sees the light of day in summer :-D

awesome... its summer,,, piccs pls!!!!!!:thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;5406666

dont be mean to him....... he might think I'm hot too :thumbsup:

:lol: i hope not :?

lfc_engravedonheart;5406744

:lol: i hope not :?

but its understandable if he does :thumbsup:

gay icon, me. lol

MinstrelMan;5406759

but its understandable if he does :thumbsup:gay icon, me. lol

lol ok.... i don't mind sharing :thumbsup:

post a pic lynds of ur tattoo

Tanchi;5407216

post a pic lynds of ur tattoo

:lol: don't have one hun

i have a butterfly on my lower back (in pink obviuosly lol)

im getting 3 more done eventually when i have worked out what i want done and how

i want 1 for my daughter & 2 for the 2 babies i lost, i thought of getting a small star on each wrist but so many people have it done now its not original anymore i might have them done on the back of my neck instead

only thing is the pain lol, i cried when i had my buttefly done, but it was well worth it lol thats why its taking me so long to get the new ones down lmao

ALWAYS do the '6 month test' before a tattoo, when youve decided you want it...pin the pic up somewhere visible for 6 months , after that time see if you still want it. :thumbsup:

Banned

having second thoughts on mine.....seeen a few others which look a bit better

http://pophangover.com/images/food-tattoo-3.jpg

casparwhite;5611622

having second thoughts on mine.....seeen a few others which look a bit … having second thoughts on mine.....seeen a few others which look a bit better

you have such a lovely burger :oops:

Banned

foxymissroxy;5611671

you have such a lovely burger :oops:

ive got more, if you like fast food like me

http://pophangover.com/images/food-tattoo-1.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      3. Cat Chat77735
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions