Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone remember a share dealing site back in 2002/2003 that offered a £150 sign-up bonus?? Maybe old DVDForum regulars?

I thought it was CommSec, but it appears I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure I got the deal as a result of the old bargain forum at thedvdforums...

It's a long time ago but I think the offer was £150 as a sign up, which I used to buy shares in what transpired, in the short term, to be a really crap choice. I therefore forgot about it until recently. After three house moves I've lost all account information... I'd love to be able to recover it

4 Comments

Come again oO

Might have been comdirect. I had £150 from them.

Think they may have changed to squaregain and lastly selftrade.

Original Poster

Ridgehead

Might have been comdirect. I had £150 from them.Think they may have … Might have been comdirect. I had £150 from them.Think they may have changed to squaregain and lastly selftrade.

Thanks Ridgehead... you're a star I was convinced it had 'com' in the name but CommSec was the only one I found. I'll give SelfTrade a go!

Comment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions